probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nick Diaz, this shit is not for me..

Nick Diaz has a real personality disorder, he can hardly look at your eyes when talking to you unless he is aiming you for a face punch. Now he wants to retire from a sports paying him over 1/4 of a million per fight. what will he do? With his persona how will he makes more than that. I can see him robbing banks, or playing Jack The Ripper in a movie. Just wondering.
    Yes, he lost the fight, and he lost for real. But he won more fans that ever and he propably learned a lesson. A simple lesson. If you fight a runner just take him to the ground. That is what GSP will do. 60% of the fight is about strategy.
    About going vs GSP, unless he is not 100% healthy nor Nick nor Condid stand a chance. GSP will drool and dry hump them and will get the win as always.
    UFC lost Fedor, now is losing Nick Diaz, and apparently we are going to a new era in the UFC that is about running, dry humping and watching the clock during the fight as Koscheck did last night.
    Seriously who wants to see GSP vs Condit, not me, not you, not GSP and certainly not Condit's mom.
    I will start paying UFC fight if Dana fight vs fedor and if GSP fight vs Nick Diaz his next fight. If not I will say as Nick diaz said "this shit is not for me".
    Last edited by probettor1; 02-05-12 at 02:05 PM.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

disagree, he won the fight imo

Other guy was doing baby kicks and running around and didn't want to fight

probettor1

Did you se the fight metrics? did you see the face kicks?, did you see Nick face at the end of the fight?

probettor1

And let me tell those leg kicks hurt like hell, I nevet fought MMA but my wife use those a lot.

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    And let me tell those leg kicks hurt like hell, I nevet fought MMA but my wife use those a lot.
    Absolutely Condit won and looking at Nick's face, he did more than run.

ttwarrior1

have you ever looked at your face

ttwarrior1

don't forget the takedown in round 5

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    have you ever looked at your face
    Classic that my 8 year old nephew likes to use

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    don't forget the takedown in round 5
    haha love how Nick referred to his takedown yet if somebody does it to him it shouldnt be counted for anything!

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Diaz is a loser, always has been always will be. His whole life he quits when things don't go his way.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Only the UFC heavyweight div is interesting atm. Too many fights go the distance, too many wrestlers.

probettor1

Take down?, I saw Nick diaz sitting Condit in his laps, it was more like an erotic hold than a take down, unless they both were naked I dont see how can you hurt someone sitting them in your laps. In Judo terms, taking someone to your laps is not even a koka.
    Koka: A koka is worth 3 points. This is a throw of a rival onto his leg, buttocks or shoulder with force and speed or an osaekomi of 10-14 seconds. A koka can't contribute to an Ippon and is only used to decide the winner of a match when an Ippon has not been scored. A kοka is awarded when three of the required four elements to score an Ippon are missing.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Both of the Diaz brothers are little bitches.

probettor1

My wife just saw the Nick Diaz "take down". Now she wants me to do it to her all night long, "womens" ... they are so horny...I also offered her to kick her legs, she passed that one.

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Both of the Diaz brothers are little bitches.
    This ^

probettor1

Nick Diaz, all these years of thriathlon and you could not catch Condit in a cage. And now you want to fly away like a bird because you were not the winner of a fight you clearly lost. Dont worry Nick, we will know from you, we will see you in youtube cartoons, stand up comedians talks and there will be jokes about your girlish retirement for many years to come...