cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Is it part of women's genes to be very controlling??

I used to wonder why women are so controlling but I heard something recently that made it all make sense. It seems that all little girls love to play with dolls, controlling everything that the dolls do when they play with them.

Then, when girls grow up they basically continue to control others just as they controlled the dolls they played with as children. I guess the controlling aspect of women's nature is in the genes then? It's just something that girls/women naturally do? What do you think?
    Last edited by cleaveland; 02-04-12 at 07:34 AM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

good looking women are controlling

find an ugly one, they let you do whatever you want and don't nag

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    good looking women are controlling

find an ugly one, they let you do whatever you want and don't nag
    That's an oversimplification because there's plenty of ugly women who are awful in every way. Finding a great ugly woman is probably just as hard as finding a great beautiful woman imho.

There's one problem with your logic even if it were true...not many men want to be with an ugly woman.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's pretty much hit or miss. Good normal parents, normal girl. Fked up parents, fked up girl. For the most part. My parents div when i was young, I am all fkd up. What ya gonna do? Let dem be bitches as long as they sucka da coc.ka

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I love reading relationship advise on SBR. Pure comedy.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    That's an oversimplification because there's plenty of ugly women who are awful in every way. Finding a great ugly woman is probably just as hard as finding a great beautiful woman imho.

There's one problem with your logic even if it were true...not many men want to be with an ugly woman.
    those ugly women are only awful because they're not getting any love.

looks fade but bitchiness and high maintenance are forever.

when you're 40+ you'll realize that looks don't matter as much as you think they do.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Get Steve Harvey's book .He will teach you all about woman.You are pretty young ,But there was a song out in the fifty's it went like this . from my personal point of view get a ugly woman to marry you. great song sorry thats all I remember. try to find it on u tube or whatever. Imarried a beautiful woman, and been married nearl 45 years. I married her young so she wasn't spoiled, but I know some woman they are impossible when their pretty . real spoiled.