DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

my father -in- law is a multi-imillionare and has already given here over 1 mill. but that is her money , I got my own stack.

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Uncle is millionaire. Dont expect anything. I want to be responsible for myself in my life.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Grandparents were, grandmother died, grandfather remarried, oyster step grandmother stole everything including 14 grand children's college funds when my grandfather passed in 2002.

Waddyagonnado??

She is still alive and has since remarried another multi millionaire.

Uncle is a multi millionaire as well, have a close relationship to him but he is old school in terms of wealth and is very conservative.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by YouMama View Post
    if u have a mil. dont invest, just move with it down to mississippi/puerto rico or some low cost of living place, and live of 30k a yr for the next 33 yrs
    This is a good idea, especially if you're living in a ball freezing place

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Good post Gritter

Nah not me
    LOL I would tke 200k right now
    1 million cash is a lot of money if managed right
    I had sold the stock Venetian gave me as a bonus when markets were booming and it topped $100 a share. Made a bundle. When the economy tanked and Venetian aka lvs went down the tubes and people actually believed Sheldon was going to have the company file bankruptcy I bought as much as I felt comfortable risking. No way their long term business plan was going to not make money. Was hoping it would hit 60 a share last year but was happy with profit. Put some of the money to work in markets and real estate. The rest is just collecting small interest.

First 12