milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

don't make the super bowl your PLAY OF THE YEAR

come on there are probably much easier games on the board just on sunday, let alone the rest of the year

i personally think either the giants OR patriots could win this game by 10

i'm on the patriots but SMALL to make the game interesting, i don't see how anyone could make this their play of the year when so many unknown intangibles go into it with 2 weeks off.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I might play both sides on alternate lines and hope for a blow out. For some reason I'm leaning a blowout but one team or another...

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Good post... said the same thing about the national championship... don't blow your load on the big game...

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I might play both sides on alternate lines and hope for a blow out. For some reason I'm leaning a blowout but one team or another...
    i was thinking the exact same thing bigday

i'm on patriots -7 but also giants -3 1/2 and a bunch of other props, impossible to keep all my bets straight at this point

some of my stuff is so hedged i think i'm better off winning the hedge

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

find the prop bets for interest/entertainment or for value/profit if you have the time

milwaukee mike

back of my head i keep remembering when tampa bay beat the raiders 48-21 as a 4-7 point underdog (big swings in that line) in the super bowl with all those defensive touchdowns.
    i was on tampa huge in that day, might have been the most fun superbowl ever for me. last year was fun for the first qtr or so, then it was getting way too close for comfort

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Average guy bets 10x his normal bet on Super Bowl
    I get caught up in it and want to big time also.

50% bet all money they lost during year in hope of recovering it and getting even

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i was thinking the exact same thing bigday

i'm on patriots -7 but also giants -3 1/2 and a bunch of other props, impossible to keep all my bets straight at this point

some of my stuff is so hedged i think i'm better off winning the hedge
    I have about 6 prop bets going now plus one large 5 team big juice parlay prop bet.

I just know that I'll double that number of props by gametime. I'll be cross-eyed looking at whether or not I'm doing well or not.

I may just live bet the game a few times also. Did well with live betting in the college bowls this year.

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

probably smart mike.. ur right people over bet because ITS THE SUPERBOWL... who cares.. bet 50$ if u dont like a side and enjoy.. maybe even bet a prop that will give u all game to root and u dont even have to win.. but picking this as a 1000$ game when u normally bet 100 per game is plain dumb

-stash

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i just like the OVER 54 for some reason, i think whomever wins will do so with 30 or more points and the loser will get 20+ , if i lose by 3-4 then i can live with it