onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

How pissed would u be if canada hosted a future super bowl?

this makes no fuking sense, not like they have a team playing there and buffalo playing 1 game in tdot doesnt count

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'm surprised Canada don't have a team in the NFL. I know they have their own league, but they have a team in every other sport in America.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Id think it would be lame and Im canadian.

PS It will never happen.

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

I think it would be cool...Toronto is amazing.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

There will be an NFL team in Toronto with 8-10 years, Rogers and Bell are quietly working on it with all 3 levels of Gov. The stadium will be build north of Toronto, in Downsview. There is an old CDN base with 100s of acres of land. It will happen, just not anytime soon. Superbowl will be here in 15 years, especially because there will only be like 8 NFL teams in the US after your country has a civil war and the rich are seperated from the poor. It will happen. You cant spend trillions of dollars with no relief in sight. You guys are finished. You are like that stupid kid, in the first month of school, that the teacher knows you'll get like 44 in math or something, she doesn't tell you, but your gonna fail. You keep telling yourself it's ok, i am smart, i will make it, but you will fail.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NHL Pro Capper View Post
    There will be an NFL team in Toronto with 8-10 years, Rogers and Bell are quietly working on it with all 3 levels of Gov. The stadium will be build north of Toronto, in Downsview. There is an old CDN base with 100s of acres of land. It will happen, just not anytime soon. Superbowl will be here in 15 years, especially because there will only be like 8 NFL teams in the US after your country has a civil war and the rich are seperated from the poor. It will happen. You cant spend trillions of dollars with no relief in sight. You guys are finished. You are like that stupid kid, in the first month of school, that the teacher knows you'll get like 44 in math or something, she doesn't tell you, but your gonna fail. You keep telling yourself it's ok, i am smart, i will make it, but you will fail.

Capper- I Think the US is headed for some tough times, But a civil War? That's a horse of another color. Canada is a great country, and if I didn't live in the US that would be my next choice.

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

And after this civil war that separates the rich from the poor....who exactly is going to fill the stadium seats every Sunday for the NFL??
    Maybe USA should be like Canada and tax their citizens at 50+ percent only to wait 3 months to see a doctor
    I think your jealous because we stole hockey right out from under you

slapster33
    slapster33's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    And after this civil war that separates the rich from the poor....who exactly is going to fill the stadium seats every Sunday for the NFL??
    Maybe USA should be like Canada and tax their citizens at 50+ percent only to wait 3 months to see a doctor
    I think your jealous because we stole hockey right out from under you
    Stole hockey from us?....i like a good laugh in the morning!

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

What difference would it make? It is controlled by big Corporations anyway.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I could give fukk less
    Let them see how great we are

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

What difference would it make? I'd rather go to Toronto or Montreal for a SB than Detroit or New Jersey. The fact that the NFL plays games in cities where there are no teams in the league, hey, this isn't the only stupid idea to come out of NFL headquarters.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Won't happen. Not enough Canadians could afford to buy the tickets. Most seats would go unsold. Canadians would just wait until their government gave them the tickets for free. NFL knows this.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

fukkin hate canada

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

could care less. used to go to canada all the time to gamble at niagara falls, loved it there. toronto a great city IMO.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I remember seeing a UFC or boxing event on tv in Montreal, and in the crowd they had little cages on stands where hot chicks were pole dancing. I would love to see what they would do for the superbowl

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

yeah it won't happen

5-15 of the players from each time can't cross the border as they are criminals

pacers101
    pacers101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

as long as I can bet on the game, I don't care!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Were you that kid ?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Not going to happen. If NFL got off their moral high horse and admitted that a majority of their fans gamble on the sport they'd get a deal done to build a huge stadium in Vegas like the one in Phoenix and do the SB in Vegas every year. Hotel rooms are abundant as are the meeting spaces for various events. Add in the gambler's wet dream factor and you got a goldmine. Will never happen because NFL thinks gambling is bad.

NHL Pro Capper
    NHL Pro Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportspedohomo, you must be the nazi grammar police right? yoU go to all kinDS Of msg boards and point out on PPLs' facebook you're and your and other big grammar words to show you got a gold star, good for you, it twas 5am and i dont care homopedo

AS FOR stealing the NHL, um you MARICANS pay all the CDN players, so thank you, thanks for employing us