MMAFan20
    MMAFan20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some help fellas....

So i have been betting for a couple weeks now, I put $100 into an account and its up to $358 currently.

However my record is 7-10

The only reason my total has grown is because I went all in with $108 on a parlay with the women tennis final and three UFC fights and nailed them.

I dont wanna lose this money, Im getting married in 5 months and my goal is to turn my $350 into $1000 by July 7th. I have a problem where when I lose a bet I try to chase it with a larger bet to make up for my losses and usually get hurt worse.

Bottom line is im reaching out to anyone that wants to make some money... I need help badly from how to manage my bank roll and how much to bet to what bets to make....

Im willing to bet on anything at all anything I can make a buck on...

If anyone is willing to help lets post some plays everyday and I will post moves made and the record and try to reach the goal!!

Thanks!! Any help or posted plays will be appreciated!

MMAFan20

Bump

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Bump? You posted this thread one minute ago.

Anyway, my advice is that you cash out immediately.

MMAFan20

Haha I appreciate that, but Id like to keep going!!

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Well you said you don't want to lose the money. How bad will you feel if you do lose it? If you need that money for something, cash out. If losing it doesn't matter, get a plan to build it

MMAFan20

I decided if I lose the the money then I am not putting any more into an account. So in the end the worst I could end up is -$100 of what I originally had. If i lose it all then I lose if all. Im not rich by any means but I don't desperately need it. I see alot of people bet in "units" I take it that is just what that particular person has decided to bet per game??

So if I decided to make my units $15 then a 1 unit but would be $15 and 2 would be $30 ect... Right? I know this is a stupid question but I just wanna make sure.

If I currently have $350 what would be a good amount to make a unit?

MMAFan20

I decided if I lose the the money then I am not putting any more into an account. So in the end the worst I could end up is -$100 of what I originally had. If i lose it all then I lose if all. Im not rich by any means but I don't desperately need it. I see alot of people bet in "units" I take it that is just what that particular person has decided to bet per game??

So if I decided to make my units $15 then a 1 unit but would be $15 and 2 would be $30 ect... Right? I know this is a stupid question but I just wanna make sure.

If I currently have $350 what would be a good amount to make a unit?

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

take out your original $100 and go all in twice with your 258 and 516. if you go 2-0 there is your $1k. this is your best chance.

worst case scenario is you break even.

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

5-10 percent of your roll.

Only bet 1-3 units per wager. Stay away from parlays unless you know what you're doing, meaning, blindly picking teams for a 10 team parlay is basically burning money.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Put all 358 on the Missouri State ML tomorrow.

If you win, you have your 1000. That is your best chance.

MMAFan20

Quote Originally Posted by convick View Post
    5-10 percent of your roll.

Only bet 1-3 units per wager. Stay away from parlays unless you know what you're doing, meaning, blindly picking teams for a 10 team parlay is basically burning money.
    Thanks for that... I have to admit the one that I hit I felt very good about the MMA but sketchy on the tennis so I was very thankful that landed.

I have also been going teasers and have had ok success with them but it seems that mostly everyone is into straight up bets, which is prob the better road anyway.

So 5-10% Gotcha.

In reguards in the going all out advice that might not be a bad idea... so far ive gone all in twice and im 2-0
    I tend to get more reckless after I lose so that is something I know i need to stop doing if i wanna make any money.