onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    would love to see an all LA battle in the playoffs, the intensity has been off the charts in there 2 regular season meetings.
    No travel days.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

No travel days.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

jr can get hot, exciting player. kenyon can cause trouble, not sure about him

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    jr can get hot, exciting player. kenyon can cause trouble, not sure about him
    Both are hot heads at times.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

IF and its a big IF the Lakers even make the Playoffs they will be an 8 seed, I still dont think Clippers are going to be a one seed, they can coast and probably be a two because eventually San Antonio is going to get better and Dallas who is in first right now isnt that great, so one of those two teams will win that conference with a worse record than the Clippers. So unless Lakers make a 7 seed (which I doubt very very very much) Clips wont see them at all.

zsr

What do you mean Dallas is in first? OKC has the best record in the league

The west is a complete crapshoot besides for OKC.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    What do you mean Dallas is in first? OKC has the best record in the league

The west is a complete crapshoot besides for OKC.
    SW conference, but actually SA is back in first there by a half game.

OKC wins their div, Clips win their div Dallas or SA wins their div. Ranked by record. I dont think Clips will have a better record than OKC simply because of the way Vinnie coaches he gives up on games and concedes them sometime looking like he enters games with that mind set. Cant get a best record with that approach, thats why I say just coasting they could get a second seed, worst they can do is a 3 seed. Since they will win their div and regardless of what place they are in the standings they get a 3 seed. Although they might reseed in the second rounds now I cant remember.

EDIT: OKC is over rated if you ask me, but they try hard every night that is their advantage but it might actually cost them in the play offs. Young or not theyre going to get tired.

zsr

OKC's only problem is they don't have any low post scoring. They can beat anyone IMO because of there pure talent alone. Will be fun too see.

As for the lakers/clippers argument, no use arguing about it now, it will play itself out this month I think they will separate, we both know each others opinion on the matter so let's just wait and see

BTW as I've told you multiple times I'm a bulls fan not a lakers fan, so it doesn't matter to me, I just hope we see some good basketball.

First 12