JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

200 to compete in mass strip poker game

Mass game of strip poker set for Saturday
    LONDON (Reuters) - Up to 200 strip poker players will compete on Saturday to see who will lose their shirts -- and more -- and who will scoop 10,000 pounds by retaining their clothes and modesty.

Organised by Irish bookmaker Paddy Power, the inaugural World Strip Poker Championship takes place at the prestigious Cafe Royal in central London with players battling it out in games of "No Limit Texas Hold 'em".

"We are holding the competition because we got so much interest from our spoof April Fool this year about a strip poker competition that we thought, 'why not? let's do it for real," Paddy Power's Darren Haines told Reuters on Friday.

He said players of both sexes from over 12 countries would battle it out for the "Gold Fig Leaf" trophy and the right to revel in the title of World Strip Poker Champion.

Aside from strict rules governing the poker play, Paddy Power has laid down clear guidelines on the stripping element -- most importantly that each player starts the match by wearing five items of clothing supplied by the organisers.

Each contestant will be given a towel to sit on and to cover themselves when naked, but only after they have stripped completely.

"Inappropriate behaviour," will not be tolerated, said Paddy Power.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=1213442006

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played that game in puberty, with a girl or two. And I did deal from the bottom of the deck but only to ensure an even match.

Why on earth would any non-homo want to sit down with other guys for this award?

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

I can reveal that one of the moderators here has a big pining to be sitting next to a load of other naked guys - oh boy, is he looking forward to that one. However, I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to intenrnet message board protocol so I'll keep their name private - it's not on to divulge other people's private fetishes to the world.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

gee, i wonder if this ban button really works. hmm...maybe i'll test it out on taco

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax
    I can reveal that one of the moderators here has a big pining to be sitting next to a load of other naked guys - oh boy, is he looking forward to that one. However, I'm a bit pedantic when it comes to intenrnet message board protocol so I'll keep their name private - it's not on to divulge other people's private fetishes to the world.

Funny sheit Taco.

muthu
    muthu's Avatar Become A Pro!

RE:200 to compete in mass strip poker game

This is very nice poker game. i played this game. its very nice. very great mind refresher. its very nice completion. both sexes are playing this very easily.thanks for giving this valuable points.
    -------------------------
    Muthu
    Last edited by Willie Bee; 11-03-08 at 01:38 PM. Reason: remove link