frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Wow I guess the Canadian flag gave it away that I am from Texas. We got a bright one here folks.

Walter Abrams Jr
    Walter Abrams Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Wow I guess the Canadian flag gave it away that I am from Texas. We got a bright one here folks.
    Your b/f opie is from Texas right? Are there alot of Twinks in Canada?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not sure why you are the least bit worried about what anyone here thinks of you or your gaming habits. Unless somebody on here is setting lines or managing payouts why on earth would you give a ****.

Let me get this straight. You are happy with the accounts you have, have no interest really in getting another but the words SBR PRO under your name here is going to give you some kind of relief from the these faceless, nameless "homos" to whom you refer.

That would be the fukkin day I spent 200 on anything for that reason.

I already had five outs and chose Intertops for my free account. Absolute recreational play book only. Should have grabbed the line service instead.

frizzelli

Henryhamburgerhill is banned guys I would save your breathe

Walter Abrams Jr
    Walter Abrams Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Henryhamburgerhill is banned guys I would save your breathe

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams Jr View Post
    this good is too unintelligent to insult or bury, cue another graphic Walter broke dick abrams.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Frizzell,

Whats your relationship to this person?

Dad ,uncle ,brother,grandpappy??

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Al Masters View Post
    Frizzell, Whats your relationship to this person? Dad ,uncle ,brother,grandpappy??
    Makes no sense, everyone on the forum knows i am a white guy, I have even met posters on the forum ie Bronxer. So i guess you are grasping at straws Almasterbatesdonkeys

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Makes no sense, everyone on the forum knows i am a white guy, I have even met posters on the forum ie Bronxer. So i guess you are grasping at straws Almasterbatesdonkeys

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frizzelli, you mentally challenged homo...I ain't goin nowhere.

Now get back to moppin' the floors and tables and being the lil gayboy ginger you are

11-4....I will be redepositing tomorrow and will start dropping bombs on the board, guess it'll just be bi or legendz I've never had an issue with either, just thought I'd start a new acct if any were as good as these 2

How legit are the concerns people around here are starting to have with bi? They've honestly been nothing but A+ in every way with me ever since I opened my acct there like 8 months ago...several deposits and payouts, never even the slightest issue...only annoying thing is the 975 limit for same day cash out but whatever

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Hank...stop losing all your lunch money...you know damn well you dont have $200 to go pro...

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Frizzelli, you mentally challenged homo...I ain't goin nowhere. Now get back to moppin' the floors and tables and being the lil gayboy ginger you are 11-4....I will be redepositing tomorrow and will start dropping bombs on the board, guess it'll just be bi or legendz I've never had an issue with either, just thought I'd start a new acct if any were as good as these 2 How legit are the concerns people around here are starting to have with bi? They've honestly been nothing but A+ in every way with me ever since I opened my acct there like 8 months ago...several deposits and payouts, never even the slightest issue...only annoying thing is the 975 limit for same day cash out but whatever
    SBR is just building a case to ban this cancer for good, so disgusting the guy goes around accusing other posters of pediphilia and makes a mochery of children getting abused sexually. His constant homophobic rhetoric is overplayed and he should be removed from the forum. All joking aside Henry you are a disgusting person and your family must be ashamed of you.

HenryHill

SBR is just building a case to ban this cancer for good, so disgusting the guy goes around accusing other posters of pediphilia and makes a mochery of children getting abused sexually. His constant homophobic rhetoric is overplayed and he should be removed from the forum. All joking aside Henry you are a disgusting person and your family must be ashamed of you.
    All joking aside Frizzelli you are an insanely fat, grotesque, vile individual who should probably do the entire forum a huge favor and go play on the freeway, you wouldn't be missed ya broke ass fukkin twink

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    All joking aside Frizzelli you are an insanely fat, grotesque, vile individual who should probably do the entire forum a huge favor and go play on the freeway, you wouldn't be missed ya broke ass fukkin twink
    You constantly make a joke out of child sexual abuse and its fukkin disgusting why the fuk has SBR not perma banned you yet. Are you this fukkin twisted you get off making fun of sexual abuse seriously. Trolling is one thing and I have had my fun fukkin with you on the forum but to accuse other people of sexual abuse and constantly make a mochery out of it is disturbing. Grow the fuk up and get out of your moms basement you piece of scum.

HenryHill

You constantly make a joke out of child sexual abuse and its fukkin disgusting why the fuk has SBR not perma banned you yet. Are you this fukkin twisted you get off making fun of sexual abuse seriously. Trolling is one thing and I have had my fun fukkin with you on the forum but to accuse other people of sexual abuse and constantly make a mochery out of it is disturbing. Grow the fuk up and get out of your moms basement you piece of scum.
    Frizzelli you are creepy have been sniffing my butt for a year now u r weird go away and get hit by a truck, you'll be doing your loser father a favor and it will bring him at least a lil happiness before how he goes back to thinking of what a ho your mother is hahahahaha

Get lost ya poor broke fukk

HenryHill

SBR Frizzelli needs to be perma banned

BigTimeWinner
    BigTimeWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams Jr View Post
    Bookmaker and 5 dimes CS service are pretty bad. Also have read on various forums about slow pay/holding funds citing processing issues when trying to withdraw. Never a 'issue' though when make a DEPOSIT. Go figure.
    lol I agree on the 5dimes customer service, ie live chat ... whenever I use an emoticon like or they respond back with emoticons lol no other live chat does that ... sometimes I feel like I'm chatting to some kid who's messing with my hard earned money

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeWinner View Post
    lol I agree on the 5dimes customer service, ie live chat ... whenever I use an emoticon like or they respond back with emoticons lol no other live chat does that ... sometimes I feel like I'm chatting to some kid who's messing with my hard earned money
    Hmmm. When the customer service rep uses emoticons, it makes them seem childish to you. But, since they are only responding to your initial childish use of them, perhaps you should be a little less judgmental.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

HENRYHILL ------ CHECK In!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 12