William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Illini....what's your fascination with hardcore (usually shitty) rap from the bay area? I saw you in a video (Paco's SBR Bash suite) and you appeared to be a middle aged, balding, white guy. I realize I'm stereotyping here, but where's the connection? Just curious.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    It's not that bad actually.
    Daddy, this guy would get shot dead in a harlem project building staircase, for rapping this bullshit. These are nursery rhymes

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Trigga stick to Levis 501 hard jeans...

Iwear those and dickies

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

make the coolest fukkin pair of jorts out there
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dutch

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Daddy, this guy would get shot dead in a harlem project building staircase, for rapping this bullshit. These are nursery rhymes
    Somebody would kill him because he cannot rap?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Illini....what's your fascination with hardcore (usually shitty) rap from the bay area? I saw you in a video (Paco's SBR Bash suite) and you appeared to be a middle aged, balding, white guy. I realize I'm stereotyping here, but where's the connection? Just curious.

It's the internet...

He probably just types in random shit on google and posts it to think he's cool.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    That gay guy sideloader will buy them

Sell to him

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Trace have you bought any snapbacks yet?

jmush
    jmush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

those are the ugliest fukkin jeans ever...should have just brought some truies

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Trigga stick to Levis 501 hard jeans...

Iwear those and dickies
    All I wear is levis now. But in 04 05, these was the hot shits. They would fly off the shelves in harlem. 145th and Broadway. On a saturady afternoon, every hustler in NYC was therer buying a pair of 2. One time I was there, Fat Joe came in and bought 10 pairs.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I wear is levis now. But in 04 05, these was the hot shits. They would fly off the shelves in harlem. 145th and Broadway. On a saturady afternoon, every hustler in NYC was therer buying a pair of 2. One time I was there, Fat Joe came in and bought 10 pairs.
    cause they were being stolen

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The fat Joe thing should've tipped you off to pass on the jeans. Only reason he had a career was his older brother was a real g.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Fat Joe, Jay Z, all that NY rap is garbage always has been and always will be...

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

That what you call being a hypebeast. I listen to the rap music but don't base buying my clothes off what they rap. You'll go broke unless you pulling in a lot of money. I do keep up with the trends/styles, women like that sh!t but wouldnt spend over $100 for some jeans, lol...

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    That what you call being a hypebeast. I listen to the rap music but don't base buying my clothes off what they rap. You'll go broke unless you pulling in a lot of money. I do keep up with the trends/styles, women like that sh!t but wouldnt spend over $100 for some jeans, lol...
    I was a big coke boy at the time. Had the money to spend.

flyingillini

I was a big coke boy at the time. Had the money to spend.
    You were the bubble up king.. You did move a lot of work but it was all bubble up.... Nothing wrong with that but your work wasn't good A1 like it is out here...

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You were the bubble up king.. You did move a lot of work but it was all bubble up.... Nothing wrong with that but your work wasn't good A1 like it is out here...
    My clients never complained. Its called "whip work" out here. The extra grams is what gets you the $500 jeans

flyingillini

My clients never complained. Its called "whip work" out here. The extra grams is what gets you the $500 jeans

flyingillini

Trigga, you call it whip work but it's nothing but bubble up

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

get rid of that garbage you call rap

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    The fat Joe thing should've tipped you off to pass on the jeans. Only reason he had a career was his older brother was a real g.
    Fat Joe bought 10 pairs because they were already the hot shit. He didn't make them hot.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Sell them on eBay?

Rockets2200
    Rockets2200's Avatar Become A Pro!

can this be nominated for funniest post of the month or year?

ttrace35

Trigga, you call it whip work but it's nothing but bubble up
    I know. But what I'm telling you is the whip work gets the extra grams. Without whipping shoud get gram for gram. What are you cooking? I would love to see a picture of what your trying to cook. It cant be fishscale. I have something I could show you, but dunno if will get in trouble. Just maybe a small piece?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Some guys here are just begging to get robbed. You want to a hop a flight out west trace and make some easy money?

flyingillini

I know. But what I'm telling you is the whip work gets the extra grams. Without whipping shoud get gram for gram. What are you cooking? I would love to see a picture of what your trying to cook. It cant be fishscale. I have something I could show you, but dunno if will get in trouble. Just maybe a small piece?
    Trigga, I get straight A1 out here and it comes back like you wouldn't believe... Not the bubble up you were known for years ago... Don't get me wrong, you pushed work but it was bubble up and not straight Yola....Birds have been the cheapest they have been out here in years.....

ttrace35

Trigga, I get straight A1 out here and it comes back like you wouldn't believe... Not the bubble up you were known for years ago... Don't get me wrong, you pushed work but it was bubble up and not straight Yola....Birds have been the cheapest they have been out here in years.....
    That's my whole point illini. I think your getting such good numbers because your shit is recompressed garbage. Without whipping I could boil my shit to oil, and all will come back. Exact! Gram for gram. When you go see papi uptown, its the same price for raw as it is for base. Clients love it. They can tell when they are getting whip work. But its still good enough for them to cop

flyingillini

That's my whole point illini. I think your getting such good numbers because your shit is recompressed garbage. Without whipping I could boil my shit to oil, and all will come back. Exact! Gram for gram. When you go see papi uptown, its the same price for raw as it is for base. Clients love it. They can tell when they are getting whip work. But its still good enough for them to cop
    Oh my little killa trigga, you have no idea what I am talking about... When you come out to CA this year, I will show you what I am talking about and show you how we do it....Little Killa Trigga has a lot to learn, you are from the East Coast and your prices are inflated as hell to begin with.....Little Killa Trigga, when you see how it's done out here you will not want to leave....

ttrace35

Oh my little killa trigga, you have no idea what I am talking about... When you come out to CA this year, I will show you what I am talking about and show you how we do it....Little Killa Trigga has a lot to learn, you are from the East Coast and your prices are inflated as hell to begin with.....Little Killa Trigga, when you see how it's done out here you will not want to leave....
    I'm talkin me being the heavyweight champion golden gloves chef of base. I would love to make a video, and learn you how to chef. But I'm not stupid. Whatever you are talkin about is nonsense.

flyingillini

I'm talkin me being the heavyweight champion golden gloves chef of base. I would love to make a video, and learn you how to chef. But I'm not stupid. Whatever you are talkin about is nonsense.
    Trigga, you have no idea.......When you come out here you will see

Trigga, don't think you could move work in the yay....

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

why is illini always talking about crack? i mean shit bro ..

ttrace35

Trigga, you have no idea.......When you come out here you will see

Trigga, don't think you could move work in the yay....

Lol. NY ***** could go lock down any town in the good ole u-s of a. You know that son. I always thought you guys had better drugs on the west coast. But when you told me you only get 22 grams back off an ounce I couldn't believe it. Something is wrong.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    why is illini always talking about crack? i mean shit bro ..
    Never smoked rock in my life but cooked up a ton of it.....Would never ever take a hit or rock in my life... I am just trying to educated Trigga on his bubble up method...

flyingillini

Lol. NY ***** could go lock down any town in the good ole u-s of a. You know that son. I always thought you guys had better drugs on the west coast. But when you told me you only get 22 grams back off an ounce I couldn't believe it. Something is wrong.
    Trigga, I could get back 30 off 28 but that is without any bubble up... I am talking about straight Yola...no bubble up....

flyingillini

NY can't compare to CA in any way shape or form, you know that Trigga...

First 12345 ... Last