Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Mathy, those broads look like fukkin bricks, pal. I don't know if I want to meet you in Toronto anymore. Mathy, fukk that place, lets go to the Century Room, pal.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didnt know canadians couldnt dance

forsberg21
    forsberg21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2601

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Simply for things like this.....

Am I really conversing with a 50 year old me here or an 8 year old child?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vancouver has the chicks

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    And yes I live at Mink

Was brought into Toronto in 2009 to fix it up but things did not work out and now I am too ashamed to show my face around town so mostly stay in.
    I left about $2000 with my crew there years ago for New Years at one of your booths. All I'm going to say is that the bouncers were very lenient that night

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    I left about $2000 with my crew there years ago for New Years at one of your booths. All I'm going to say is that the bouncers were very lenient that night

forsberg no wonder you like free health care you fukkin animal

forsberg21

Why should that guy get a service he didn't pay for? If they put his fire out why would anyone else continue to pay? The world is not as cute and cuddly as you think. Everyone has to pay for everything -- you just like it better when the government does it.

I highly doubt you are a "recreational gambler". Just because you pay taxes doesn't mean you've paid enough.

I am in Canada for other reasons than gambling, but you're right, gambling is much easier here. If it weren't for that and other attachments to Canada I would much rather be in the USA. Especially once Toronto and other big Canadian cities increase from 60% chinese to 90% chinese.
    It's the system that's the problem. The Americans always love to brag how little tax they pay compared to Canadians. Property taxes are high I'll admit, but at least I know that if my house is burning down, the firemen will be there to save it. This redneck probably pays minimal property tax and is too stupid to pay for the additional OPTIONAL fire protection. This is where the "system" has to step in to save the stupid people from themselves. Fire protection should be available to all, and therefore be MANDATORY to pay for. Lump it in there with property taxes. What's next, you call the cops because someone's breaking into your home and they don't show up because you have an outstanding balance on your "Police Protection" account? What kind of fukked up system is that? In cases like these, there has to be a central authority that steps in to protect the retards from themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Mathy, those broads look like fukkin bricks, pal. I don't know if I want to meet you in Toronto anymore. Mathy, fukk that place, lets go to the Century Room, pal.
    You wouldn't fit through the front door you fat fuk.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

The entire system is the problem. Canada and the USA are both wrong because neither recognize the core problem. The system as a whole is obviously set up to stop any relevant change. As long as people continue to fix symptoms of the problem, instead of the actual problem, there will be very little progress.

mathdotcom

Deuce i dont go out much anymore

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    The entire system is the problem. Canada and the USA are both wrong because neither recognize the core problem. The system as a whole is obviously set up to stop any relevant change. As long as people continue to fix symptoms of the problem, instead of the actual problem, there will be very little progress.
    This wins the Most Vague Reply To This Thread award. Would you care to elaborate sir?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Congrats on nice cash out Forsberg.

Mathy-That club video is solid proof you NEVER EVER let the kid who got stuffed into lockers throughout his school days run a nightclub. Looked like a casting call for a Free Willy has STDs reality show.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

SO the guy shows a $43k checque, means nothing. He probably deposited over 100K to cash that amount out. Lost 57k and decided to cut his losses.

mathdotcom

GnG

Been over a year and still keep my head down

not cool

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    SO the guy shows a $43k checque, means nothing. He probably deposited over 100K to cash that amount out. Lost 57k and decided to cut his losses.

Posters hate it when other posters win

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Posters hate it when other posters win
    In his defense, I don't recall the last thread by Foresberg where he actually made plays

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

With "your crew"? Robert....don't be such a douche, pal. I assume this is "your crew" you're referring too? Pulled this pic off your Facebook as well, Robert.....

Mathy.....what's the minimum age at your club? A "couple of years ago" would've put Robert and his crew at around 17?? How is this possible?
    Last edited by opie1988; 01-30-12 at 05:58 PM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

With "your crew"? Robert....don't be such a douche, pal.

Mathy.....what's the minimum age at your club? A "couple of years ago" would've put Robert and his crew at around 17?? How is this possible?
    Opie, your crew consists of your fellow lawn bowlers so shut your face you old geezer.

You even LIE in your quotations! I never said "couple of years ago", look at the post you manipulating piece of shyte. I said "YEARS AGO". Nice try though old man.

Seriously Opie, why do you even bother posting? You add NOTHING, each keystroke is a complete and utter WASTE.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post

In his defense, I don't recall the last thread by Foresberg where he actually made plays
    Does not publicly posting my plays mean I don't win? You don't even know what I did to make that $43K, do you? Why do you assume everything? You know what they say to people who assume, right?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Opie, your crew consists of your fellow lawn bowlers so shut your face you old geezer. You even LIE in your quotations! I never said "couple of years ago", look at the post you manipulating piece of shyte. I said "YEARS AGO". Nice try though old man. Seriously Opie, why do you even bother posting? You add NOTHING, each keystroke is a complete and utter WASTE.
    Years is more than one you jerk off. Pretty simple to figure that out. So he gave you the benefit of the doubt. At 19, 2 years ago you were 17. Need I say more? You def weren't there throwing around dimes at 15 or 16.

forsberg21

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    That's EXACTLY what I did. This guy figured me out.

Add him to the list of jealous barreled in low IQ degenerates whose main source of gambling comes from wagering betpoints.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

GnG

Been over a year and still keep my head down

not cool
    Move to Vegas and I will get you on your feet at either XS, Surrender or Tryst.

opie1988

Opie, your crew consists of your fellow lawn bowlers so shut your face you old geezer.
    You even LIE in your quotations! I never said "couple of years ago", look at the post you manipulating piece of shyte. I said "YEARS AGO". Nice try though old man.
    Seriously Opie, why do you even bother posting? You add NOTHING, each keystroke is a complete and utter WASTE.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-10-15 at 09:04 AM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

forsberg21

Years is more than one you jerk off. Pretty simple to figure that out. So he gave you the benefit of the doubt. At 19, 2 years ago you were 17. Need I say more? You def weren't there throwing around dimes at 15 or 16.
    Another monkey. Why do I even bother replying to illiterate idiots?

YEARS AGO can mean 2 years ago, 3 years ago, 10 years ago... the POINT is that OPIE copied and pasted a quotation that DIDN'T EXIST you fukking retarded hamburger eating dumbass. READ the post. HOW FUKKING STUPID ARE YOU???

forsberg21

Another copy and paste job by the great Opie. Your parents must have dropped you on your head as a kid, and then did it again, and then did it again, and then kept doing it again over and over again. You're as dumb as bricks.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Another monkey. Why do I even bother replying to illiterate idiots? YEARS AGO can mean 2 years ago, 3 years ago, 10 years ago... the POINT is that OPIE copied and pasted a quotation that DIDN'T EXIST you fukking retarded hamburger eating dumbass. READ the post. HOW FUKKING STUPID ARE YOU???
    Let me dumb it down for you a bit Robbie...I will even type in your style, pal.

YOU SAID YEARS AGO. YOU'RE 19 YEARS OLD NOW ROBERT. ROBERT, YEARS AGO IS MORE THAN ONE. HE SAID 17, THAT IS GIVING YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE FUKKIN DOUBT YOU POLE SMOKING, BALL JUGGLING, DICK JOCKEY.

Ugh, why do I even cave into your nonsensical drivel.

forsberg21

With "your crew"? Robert....don't be such a douche, pal. I assume this is "your crew" you're referring too? Pulled this pic off your Facebook as well, Robert.....
    Great one Opie.

Did you find that on my Facebook page, or did you copy and paste it from:

http://forsberg21.mysbrforum.com/photos/l/gxu2mkZs.jpg

BURIED again you scumbag LIAR.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Forsberg what attracted you to SBR and what keeps you here?

forsberg21

Let me dumb it down for you a bit Robbie...I will even type in your style, pal.

YOU SAID YEARS AGO. YOU'RE 19 YEARS OLD NOW ROBERT. ROBERT, YEARS AGO IS MORE THAN ONE. HE SAID 17, THAT IS GIVING YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE FUKKIN DOUBT YOU POLE SMOKING, BALL JUGGLING, DICK JOCKEY.

Ugh, why do I even cave into your nonsensical drivel.
    Deuce, you gargantuan piece of giant blubber, you probably haven't seen your dick in a decade.

I am 19 years old? Is this according to Opie?
    My name is Robert? Is this according to Opie?

Opie is a DOCUMENTED LIAR.

Put 2 and 2 together and figure it out. If you think that I'm 19 years old and that my name is Robert, your IQ is 19.

BTW, lose some weight you disgusting obese piece of grease.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-10-15 at 09:05 AM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Forsberg if you are going to attack Opie for being a liar you might want to look in a mirror.

Where has it ever been proven Deuce is fat?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Deuce, you gargantuan piece of giant blubber, you probably haven't seen your dick in a decade. I am 19 years old? Is this according to Opie? My name is Robert? Is this according to Opie? Opie is a DOCUMENTED LIAR. Put 2 and 2 together and figure it out. If you think that I'm 19 years old and that my name is Robert, your IQ is 19. BTW, lose some weight you disgusting obese piece of grease.

You have ZERO inkling of what I actually look like. Take some of your own drivel and grab your onions, pal. I will bury you and you know this.

SportsPedagogy

Does not publicly posting my plays mean I don't win? You don't even know what I did to make that $43K, do you? Why do you assume everything? You know what they say to people who assume, right?
    I did not actually assume anything. I simply pointed out a fact. You come to a handicapping forum without ever talking about sports you crave more attention then a fat chick on her birthday.

I bed i do know how you made the money ...

opie1988

Great one Opie.
    Did you find that on my Facebook page, or did you copy and paste it from:
    http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl...amers_0851.jpg
    BURIED again you scumbag LIAR.
    Uhhhhh....not sure what your point is here, Robert??

That's the site that you and "your crew" downloaded your pics to. Its no different than tinypics are any other photo sharing site.

Look, Robert.....don't attack Deuce for saying you're 19. YOU are the one who put 19 as your age right at the very top of your Facebook page. DUH!!

Why would anyone lie about something so silly??

Come on, Robbie.....you're better than this, guy.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SportsPedagogy

I am pretty sure Forsberg is a fatty. His biggest insult is making fun of people's weight .. he must get it alot from other people and this is his escape ... his chance to try and turn the tables ....

forsberg21

Uhhhhh....not sure what your point is here, Robert??

That's the site that you and "your crew" downloaded your pics to. Its no different than tinypics are any other photo sharing site.

Look, Robert.....don't attack Deuce for saying you're 19. YOU are the one who put 19 as your age right at the very top of your Facebook page. DUH!!

Why would anyone lie about something so silly??

Come on, Robbie.....you're better than this, guy.
    Opie, the point is that I've exposed you as a liar.

If you show me a pic of my Facebook page, I'll sign over that $43K over to you right now.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I am pretty sure Forsberg is a fatty. His biggest insult is making fun of people's weight .. he must get it alot from other people and this is his escape ... his chance to try and turn the tables ....
    Gotta be forsy.

First 123 Last