aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

To Opie - Poker Room Chit Chat Question?

Opie!!! If LV Herbie was to lead an Occupy Opie's Back Yard movement.
    And a few of us poster was to follow. You know just for the warmer weather.

What would you do to LVHerbie?

- Phone the cops and mace him
    - Mace him yourself
    - Send the wife out to hook up the internet and cable and bring some beer and food
    - Send out Bigday your hired thug?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Elitists love to use the police state for their own maximum personal benefit...

Add that to there being no way (with what runaway inflation has done to the cost of a quality manicure) does he get is own hands dirty so give me phone the mace/stun gun happy cops for the max...
    Points Awarded:

aggieshawn gave LVHerbie 1000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Elitists love to use the police state for their own maximum personal benefit...

Add that to there being no way (with what runaway inflation has done to the cost of a quality manicure) does he get is own hands dirty so give me phone the mace/stun gun happy cops for the max...
    1000% this!

No way I'm getting around those disgusting, unshowered fukks! Herbie defecated in my yard, I'll have his ass prosecuted to the max.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Over there where Opie lives, those cowboy deputy sheriffs, don't fukk around. They'll hook your ass up just looking their direction. An Occupy movement wouldn't get to first base in East Texas.
    Am I right Opie ???????????

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Prosected? I thought Texas justice did not involve the law?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Over there where Opie lives, those cowboy deputy sheriffs, don't fukk around. They'll hook your ass up just looking their direction. An Occupy movement wouldn't get to first base in East Texas.
    Exactly right. For this reason.....as well as for the fact that we have very little to "occupy".

These liberal hippies try to set up camp on someone's oil field out here.....and it's quite likely they get drug behind a pickup.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Interestingly the closest I've ever came to getting arrested happened in Texas... Luckily (having learned the important lesson from my younger more rebellious years) most cops are sweethearts once you just give them the ass kissing they think they are entitled to from wearing a badge...

The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.