stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

^
    Fair enough

what's BI online wagers limits min and max, I'll check them out, I need to go pro this month anyway

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Fair enough

what's BI online wagers limits min and max, I'll check them out, I need to go pro this month anyway

The minimum wager is $10.

Ab34
    Ab34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2836

I think I will try 5D
    Points Awarded:

bb_skoots gave Ab34 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Never had a problem with 5D CS....they may only seem like shit because they have to put up with angry broke losers 24/7 bitching about their $20 bet.

You'd be amazed at the things they do when you show some respect and politeness to them.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Betislands pays faster but 5dimes has more options. It comes down to which is more important to you. I prefer betislands
    5dimes pays p2p in less than 24 hrs and sameday sometimes, and checks in 3 days so lets not get carried away, payouts from 5dimes or BI arent even in question

and they also payout these options anyday of the week, not just 1 day for p2p which isnt good

any player wants the most advantages in a #1 out...5dimes has TONS more options, which is crucial...BI doesnt even offer MLs below 3 and over 10 for favs or underdogs...5dimes drop down menu is just amazing...and 5dimes lets u parlay anything, and BI doesnt...and no b2b transferes isnt good either

if it comes between the 2, i just cant find 1 single player advantage to choose bi over 5dimes, not 1

thats just a few advantages, and those are HUGE ADVANTAGES for any gambler....maybe 1 day BI will get to the top, but they are not even close to 5dimes yet
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-27-12 at 11:46 AM.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

i play at least 25 parlays a week----$10 minimum is too much for me.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

does someone ever complain about 5dimes issues that actually counts? like the payouts? Nooo... who gives a freak about cs. 5d is not the first place with shitty cs but great product.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by BiGTonyHAHA View Post
    does someone ever complain about 5dimes issues that actually counts? like the payouts? Nooo... who gives a freak about cs. 5d is not the first place with shitty cs but great product.
    At the risk of sounding redundant, show a little respect to their CS department, you'd be amazed what they can do for you, come across as a dick to Tony, what do you expect, a bouquet of roses from him via FTD or something?

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

I dont even think there cs is that bad actually. Its not great but whos is? all the cs bashing portrays them as worse then it actually is. Im just so used to hearin about it on here I guess maybe they convinced me its shit but ive seen alot worse.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tomy and 5D been lucky that Pinny left the US, or else noone would give a fukk about their book besides penny prop and exotic stuff bettors.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I'm guessing for 80% of the players who play at 5d that they have no problems with Tony or CS. However, 20% of the players do and that's a lot. If you think my numbers may be off look at all the complaints on here about Tony and CS.

There are also plenty of posts that say they treat Tony with respect and he still pulls his bullshit so don't give us the line that "if you treat him with respect he'll treat you with respect".

If this doesn't bother you than I would highly suggest you play with 5d as they have the best lines and the best options for US players.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

exactly

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Me too, and 5D has always paid me off post haste.
    (not directed at you DarkHat) tell me how exactly does 5D suck? If you treat Tony from the beginning of the phone call with some sort of respect, explain your situation to him clearly and calmly, he'll never, ever be a prick
    Yah I agree with you. I would say I ultimately like 5dimes as a top 3 for sure still. I will always continue to use them, and you're prob right that the majority of the time customer service seems bad a person is probably starting off the convo very aggressive.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Me too, and 5D has always paid me off post haste.
    (not directed at you DarkHat) tell me how exactly does 5D suck? If you treat Tony from the beginning of the phone call with some sort of respect, explain your situation to him clearly and calmly, he'll never, ever be a prick
    Steve, there are numerous posts on this board alone that tell of how people have treated him with respect and he comes off as a jerk.

First 12