William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Any black posters NOT backing Obama?

Just curious.........because it seems as if the board is split down the middle on Obama. But, our posters of african american descent all seem to be lined up behind Obama. Which, has me wondering..........do black people really vote for a president just because he's black?

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    do black people really vote for a president just because he's black?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

At the same time, there are people who simply WON'T vote for him because he is black ...

Both groups are stupid.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    At the same time, there are people who simply WON'T vote for him because he is black ...

Both groups are stupid.

Were there any white conservative religious people that did not vote for George W. Bush? Pot meet Kettle.
    Last edited by john230; 01-25-12 at 11:56 AM.

William Walters

Both groups are stupid.
    true

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Obama is black? WOW!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Just curious.........because it seems as if the board is split down the middle on Obama. But, our posters of african american descent all seem to be lined up behind Obama. Which, has me wondering..........do black people really vote for a president just because he's black?

I'm guessing that half of the black people in America had never voted until Obama ran.

ShawNee922

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I'm guessing that half of the black people in America had never voted until Obama ran.
    And the other half still haven't ...

Black people are not stupid by any stretch.. They know Uncle Tom when they see him...

William Walters

Remember this Howard Stern bit?

This is the short version:

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Obama is black? WOW!
    Obama is whatever he needs to be the day he is courting a voter.

In black areas "Hey brahh watch me shoot the rock wit ma boi Reggie Love...know what i'm sayinn....hey here my dude Jay Z in hurrrr too"

In white areas " Yes I grew up with a white mother in Kansas, middle America, I am post racial Barack

In white New England area "What time is tee time gents, let's discuss my time at Hahhhhvard let me throw my sweater around my neck and grab my Polo cap before enjoying a nice scotch while we wait"

Mississippi " Hey how Y'ALL doin? Oh I love me some good sweet tea in the south and some fried anything"

Boston "Hey do you know I'm part Irish, yes give me a pint at the pub with my friends while we watch the Patriots play"

The guy is a chameleon plain and simple. He can type cast to any situation is why he's the ultimate politician and fake.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Just as white as he is black.

That being said, he won last election because every black besides Herman Cain voted for him.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im a black reublican I'll be voting for romney or newt they have the down home values we need to stop this nonsense

ShawNee922

Amen Bruh,, itchy!!

Alan Keyes didn't vote for him either Deuce...

teaserpleaser

Im a black republican I'll be voting for romney or newt they have the down home values we need to stop this nonsense and beat obama.

teaserpleaser

Posted that twice because thats how serious I am about this rep are a lock the rest of the world thinks we are weak I'd vote for w a third time if I could

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Newt all the way
    A lot of African Americans aren't voting for Obama this year, they feel like they got played

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
    Newt all the way
    A lot of African Americans aren't voting for Obama this year, they feel like they got played

I remember all the dumbass rumors being spread within the black community on the run up to '08. People who had no idea who Obama was or even the difference between a senator and a congressman other than "there is a black guy running for president who isn't Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton" and they were saying like the aboove post, he's gonna pay my bills, I get my criminal record cleared and all my boys are getting pardons if you're black, I'll get reparations, and of course weed WILL be legal on day one.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Obama is whatever he needs to be the day he is courting a voter. In black areas "Hey brahh watch me shoot the rock wit ma boi Reggie Love...know what i'm sayinn....hey here my dude Jay Z in hurrrr too" In white areas " Yes I grew up with a white mother in Kansas, middle America, I am post racial Barack In white New England area "What time is tee time gents, let's discuss my time at Hahhhhvard let me throw my sweater around my neck and grab my Polo cap before enjoying a nice scotch while we wait" Mississippi " Hey how Y'ALL doin? Oh I love me some good sweet tea in the south and some fried anything" Boston "Hey do you know I'm part Irish, yes give me a pint at the pub with my friends while we watch the Patriots play" The guy is a chameleon plain and simple. He can type cast to any situation is why he's the ultimate politician and fake.
    Bingo, complete phony fukk just like romney is, newt may be a dickhead but at least hes the same way all around, i can respect that. And obama has never visited mississippi im certain, i know he didnt visit there when he was running in 2008 and fairly certain he hasnt since elected even though i know you were just using it as an example.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Just as white as he is black.

just when I thought no way duece can be as dumb as I think he drops this on me... He said I dont know how many times he considers himself african american black wife, black law student association at harvard could go on and on everything from his voice to his walk is black. Weak duece weak try harder

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

to be clear he is half black. he's as white as he is black.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone voting for Obama has to be jerkoff and not too bright

Usually unemployed and wants govt to pay for everything

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I remember all the dumbass rumors being spread within the black community on the run up to '08. People who had no idea who Obama was or even the difference between a senator and a congressman other than "there is a black guy running for president who isn't Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton" and they were saying like the aboove post, he's gonna pay my bills, I get my criminal record cleared and all my boys are getting pardons if you're black, I'll get reparations, and of course weed WILL be legal on day one.

The same shit can be said for white people...

teaserpleaser

Fact is 10 million or so african americans wont even vote. Cant remember the number but its a crazy high number and theres really no excuse for not voting its so easy. Im posting this from usc well shrine place right next to usc The hood they need to be voting

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Obama is the first affirmative action president. And we got affirmative action level results.

Both groups are stupid.
    Either start a thread about that or deal with this thread's premise.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    just when I thought no way duece can be as dumb as I think he drops this on me... He said I dont know how many times he considers himself african american black wife, black law student association at harvard could go on and on everything from his voice to his walk is black. Weak duece weak try harder

His mother is white, his father is black? What am I missing?

Because he plays himself off for being more black based on getting more out of voters and seeming to be a better basketball player doesn't mean he isn't just as white and he is black. He will say he is more white if it was to gear to his agenda more. It is a simple concept.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anyone voting for Obama has to be jerkoff and not too bright

Usually unemployed and wants govt to pay for everything

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Most people with one black parent and one white one consider themselves black, and are considered black by society. That's just the way it is. Having said that, you can not deny his white heritage and he was raised by his mother. And do you really think he would have been elected President if he was dark skinned? The fact that he is half white hepled him succeed as a man with african heritage in politics. Any simpleton can see that.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama is whatever he needs to be the day he is courting a voter.

In black areas "Hey brahh watch me shoot the rock wit ma boi Reggie Love...know what i'm sayinn....hey here my dude Jay Z in hurrrr too"

In white areas " Yes I grew up with a white mother in Kansas, middle America, I am post racial Barack

In white New England area "What time is tee time gents, let's discuss my time at Hahhhhvard let me throw my sweater around my neck and grab my Polo cap before enjoying a nice scotch while we wait"

Mississippi " Hey how Y'ALL doin? Oh I love me some good sweet tea in the south and some fried anything"

Boston "Hey do you know I'm part Irish, yes give me a pint at the pub with my friends while we watch the Patriots play"

The guy is a chameleon plain and simple. He can type cast to any situation is why he's the ultimate politician and fake.

Yeah, he's real unique in that he panders to his different audiences.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Ron Paul

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

His mother is white, his father is black? What am I missing?

Because he plays himself off for being more black based on getting more out of voters and seeming to be a better basketball player doesn't mean he isn't just as white and he is black. He will say he is more white if it was to gear to his agenda more. It is a simple concept.
    what? you arent black you wouldnt understand maybe reading dreams of my father could help. Barry is a black man anybody that thinks any different is crazy. He may have been born half white half black but he sees himself as black and lives his life as a black man whats so hard to understand about this?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since he's half white and should be thought of as such, that would explain all the jokes and cartoons the right wing forward about him being the stereotypical white man.

teaserpleaser

Its all just an act for votes

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Since he's half white and should be thought of as such, that would explain all the jokes and cartoons the right wing forward about him being the stereotypical white man.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Both groups are stupid.

spot on.
    lots of people have no idea what they are voting for

12 Last