Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

daihomo on suicide watch after SBRs "Black Friday"??

i mean it must be killing this guy to cannot jump in every thread and leave his troll urin everywhere now , stay cool daihomo , good bankroll management of your milk money and you can afford to go pro in about 2017 , good luck mate

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're not really 57 years old sitting at home starting threads about a 16 year old are you?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Landscaper, William Walters, and GamblerSpirit

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    You're not really 57 years old sitting at home starting threads about a 16 year old are you?
    haha gates ,is that how you feeling right now

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Why do you have a video like that on your computer?

That kid sure looks like he's about 9 years old..

ohh we know why you have that video...just 1 from your collection.

roxxy the P***

But hey, that's cool roxxy....

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    i mean it must be killing this guy to cannot jump in every thread and leave his troll urin everywhere now , stay cool daihomo , good bankroll management of your milk money and you can afford to go pro in about 2017 , good luck mate

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Why do you have a video like that on your computer? That kid sure looks like he's about 9 years old.. ohh we know why you have that video...just 1 from your collection. roxxy the P*** But hey, that's cool roxxy....
    Not trying to be a rooster, but that kid is youtube star who lip syncs. Roxxy just pulled that gif off the internet.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    haha gates ,is that how you feeling right now
    is that baitmen?

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roxxy you care more about this fella than actually posting a WINNING wager...and you're supposed to be a gambler? You clown.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Not trying to be a rooster, but that kid is youtube star who lip syncs. Roxxy just pulled that gif off the internet.

I know...But it's well known around here that this roxxxxxxy character has a thing for underage kids, so I just figured he had that saved.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post

well the only one who is really sick here is this aids infected angry latino ,he is the only one that spread this nonsense about me, and he cant stop even getting one infraction after the other, gates you angry little nacho rooster, maybe his dad done bad things to him, sick mofo

The author of this thread has limited replies to SBR Pros. You must be an SBR Pro to reply to this thread.