jmitseff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

How many new "task forces" did he talk about.......what a joke of a system

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I mean does the guy even know the difference between income tax and capital gains?

You're asking the wrong question. In fact, this question makes you look foolish.
    Since when are 'capital gains' different from 'earned income', which I think was what you meant. Are my betting earnings capital gains or earned income? Why are they different?
    I don't know, I'm not a millionaire, so all of this is so confusing to me, so I'll just be a meat puppet for some rich guy and say what he wants me to. Why would he try to steer me incorrectly?

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    90%+ of all initiatives Obama put forward tonight were either Republican ideas or traditionally Republican valued initiatives. The number is higher, but I was being conservative (pun intended). Morons.
    Obamacare was a republican idea from a few years as well.

So...with 90% of them being republican ideas, how much republican support will these ideas get now?

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

You were never gonna vote for him in the first place. LMAO !!

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Teleprompter-in-chief. Lmao at anyone who watched that puppet

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    You're asking the wrong question. In fact, this question makes you look foolish.
    Since when are 'capital gains' different from 'earned income', which I think was what you meant. Are my betting earnings capital gains or earned income? Why are they different?
    I don't know, I'm not a millionaire, so all of this is so confusing to me, so I'll just be a meat puppet for some rich guy and say what he wants me to. Why would he try to steer me incorrectly?
    He was basically preaching that how can someone make 2,000,000. and not pay fukkin 35-40% back to the fukkkking government. I took it as he was implying that 10-20% was not enough, Why in the FUKKKK would I want to invest in any companies via the markets and pay fukkkkin 40%? Are my investment dollars not helping american companies? If I have to pay half of that profit back to a government, Don't think the markets are going to be BOOMing pal... Businesses would hurt.

Maybe I'm completely off my rocker...

Life's short pal, I simply don't want a big ars government to have to tell me which type of light bulb I have to use, green fukkkin car I should drive, how many guns I should own, and how many sheets of toilet paper I should use to wipe my azz in order to save a tree.

Okay I'm done. Have a great day!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    You were never gonna vote for him in the first place. LMAO !!
    There was a 1.7639999999 chance before that speach.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by wrigley View Post
    most likely his last state of the union address he will be a one and done president

best damn news this country can get.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    EVERY politician uses a teleprompter.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    He was basically preaching that how can someone make 2,000,000. and not pay fukkin 35-40% back to the fukkkking government. I took it as he was implying that 10-20% was not enough, Why in the FUKKKK would I want to invest in any companies via the markets and pay fukkkkin 40%? Are my investment dollars not helping american companies? If I have to pay half of that profit back to a government, Don't think the markets are going to be BOOMing pal... Businesses would hurt.
    Maybe I'm completely off my rocker...
    Life's short pal, I simply don't want a big ars government to have to tell me which type of light bulb I have to use, green fukkkin car I should drive, how many guns I should own, and how many sheets of toilet paper I should use to wipe my azz in order to save a tree.
    Okay I'm done. Have a great day!
    Bigday-

Don't apologize to the liberal prikks on here that don't like your views. I would never vote for that idiot Obama. Truth is.....I can't possibly imagine me voting for any Democrat the rest of my life. My views simply line up much closer to Republicans. It is what it is.

I gave Obama an absolute chance to impress me with this term. He hasn't. Look.....call me what you will....but I don't really want the Commander in Chief of my country singing Al Green in Motown. It just doesn't resonate with me as something very professional or fitting for the CEO of the largest corporation in the world. I also have no interest in footing the bill for a bunch of lazy slobs that haven't been able to find a job in 3 years. That's fukkin' laughable. I can't get enough people to work. Most of them are simply too lazy, and feel like I should help them since I've been able to build a decent life for my family. Fukk that.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    the smart ones are... every white male democrat I know had a father that left him or a mental disorder...

Really, what do you know four white male democrats. What a stupid remark. Every R I know is retarded or semi retarded, just as stupid only a little more true than your statement.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by Salmon Steak View Post
    That Obama guy should listen to Ron Paul.
    Hey, that's my biggest fear! Copy the smartest and most honest candidate that people say, cannot win.
    Would that be bad, though?

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bigday-

Don't apologize to the liberal prikks on here that don't like your views. I would never vote for that idiot Obama. Truth is.....I can't possibly imagine me voting for any Democrat the rest of my life. My views simply line up much closer to Republicans. It is what it is.

I gave Obama an absolute chance to impress me with this term. He hasn't. Look.....call me what you will....but I don't really want the Commander in Chief of my country singing Al Green in Motown. It just doesn't resonate with me as something very professional or fitting for the CEO of the largest corporation in the world. I also have no interest in footing the bill for a bunch of lazy slobs that haven't been able to find a job in 3 years. That's fukkin' laughable. I can't get enough people to work. Most of them are simply too lazy, and feel like I should help them since I've been able to build a decent life for my family. Fukk that.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Bigday-

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Don't think he ever had your vote fukin Idiots

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

yea we cant get obama out of there he hasnt paid for my gas and mortgage yet

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    That Teleprompter in Chief just authorized another success Navy Seals raid that saved two Americans under Pirate captivity.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Woah, a Republican saying Obama "lost his vote?" He never had it lol.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

"happy martin luther king jr day"

Points Awarded:

BIGDAY gave MC PICKS 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

No mention of the keystone pipeline? Nor to destroy Iran?

Balco10

Obama is worst than Jimmy Carter!

Balco10

Damn it, he could be the worst president in history!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

tretch
    tretch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I didn't think anyone could top Bush.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

He sucks but who's gonna beat him?

Newt?

Mitt?
    Ron Paul

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Instead of just doing each other, they're doing all of us!

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Every R I know is retarded or semi retarded, just as stupid only a little more true than your statement.
    The R's are all retarded and yet the Dems can't keep their hands off of the republican's wallets.

The only thing conservative republicans ask from you liberal democrats is to LEAVE US ALONE!!! We want NOTHING to do with you people and its a shame you can't financially support yourselves without our help. IT REALLY IS PATHETIC!!!

There is very little difference between the Occupy Wall Street pigs and the rest of the democratic party support base.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Nobody's asking anything from you. Just fcking pay your taxes like fcking everyone else.

We don't want to hear your shit, write to your representative. Write to him like you do
    us and see what kind of response you get, if any.

There's only two things that are certain in life, pay taxes and die. Get over it!

First 12