Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any Cubs fans out there?

I got Cubs season tickets this year and since a live a bit from Chicago I will be selling most games. Except a few games (red sox, cardinals, and white sox) I am just looking to get face out of them or maybe a bit more. They are bleacher seats so if anyone is interested and doesnt want all the stupud fees everyone charges, let me know.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I will be interested in your pirate tix

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok....i got the combo plan so its all night and weekend games. Just let me know what your interested in and we can work it out. I wont have tickets in hand for a month, so no rush at all. Just giving the heads up

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

let me know dude....anything you dont want, ESPECIALLY THE MARLINS SERIES...let me know...if they aren't a total markup deal, i'd def take a few games if you're interested.

if they're bleachers..i probably shouldn't wear my marlins shit then LOL, but any game really i'd be interested hawkeye especially the thursday/friday/weekend games

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2011 View Post
    Ok....i got the combo plan so its all night and weekend games. Just let me know what your interested in and we can work it out. I wont have tickets in hand for a month, so no rush at all. Just giving the heads up
    Yeah I haven't looked at the calender yet for FEB, let alone this summer. but if i'm in town for some of the Cubs-Pirates series I'll for sure be looking for ya

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I'll have to hit you up about Reds games maybe.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

If it's anything like last year, you won't get anywhere near face for most games.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is anyone not a cubs fan? In the Bleachers no less? Fukkin phenomenal, man.

I make it back to the greatest city on earth a few times a year, and go to a Cubs game every chance I get. Love the bleachers. I'll bookmark this thread just in case you still have a ticket or so available.

----

Cubs are gettin' blown up this year, so its going to be pretty painful, but there is nothing better than going out to Wrigley.