cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Ravens need to win special teams battle

If the defense can hold brady and the pats to only three td's they can win this game. The difference will be whether or not they can make the crucial special teams plays for field position. I feel like this team is really healthy right now and playing some good Defense but they will need every inch they can get to keep up with the Brady's bunch. I called the L. Webb pick 6 versus Mark Sanchez earlier in the year, and I called the L. Webb Int last week on Yates. Today Webb will make a significant play that will solidify his status as one of the best active defensive backs in the NFL, and as a special teams necessity. I see him getting the Ravens getting the good field position they will need in order to have a chance to beat this potent pat offense. I hope for it to be an all around oustanding team effort and solid defensive display to remember for years to come, and that is soley because I hate the patriots. Now you pats backers make sure you wait until after the game to come slam me because the patriots win by 60.

Ravens ML +280

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Patriots -7

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

New England puts up at least 28. Baltimore loses. Brady and the boys gonna be in a zone. Retribution for the last time they played in the playoffs.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

And win the turnover battle

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

IMO, Ravens defense is overrated (just like I believe the entire AFC North's defensive units were) because of the dearth of quality offenses they faced during the year. Baltimore's schedule included the 4 teams from the NFC West, the AFC South, and 4 games against Cleveland and Cincinnati. The only offense considered to be in the top half of the league amongst that group (12/16 games on the Ravens schedule) would be Houston. The Ravens did play a pretty good offense at the end of the year in San Diego and got lit up. Coupling that with the zone that Brady seems to be in and the constant talk about how Baltimore shut them down in the playoff game a couple years ago, I have a hard time believing NE puts up less than 31 points today. I don't see Baltimore being able to keep up. But shit, that's why they play the games. Good luck.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Dammit man. Webb definitely kept them in the game with that huge INT. Congrats to webb on a huge contract year. He will be well paid going into the future, the guy is one of the best.

The special teams lost the game though, its was do or die, and they died.