dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

After reading all the NFL threads this week this is my breakdown.

heres my break down of the Baltimore/NE game......When playing the Broncos last week it might as well have been like NE playing high schoolers. or better yet not even had a defense on the field. when they play baltimore its going to be like 5 defenses on the field. Brady wont be able to throw to anyone they will all be covered like a blanket triple teamed! they wont be able to run because there will be 8 Ravens all over the line waiting for them to run....and before brady can even make a decision there will be another 9 Ravens in there to sack him......I wouldnt be suprised if Brady didnt get sacked every play this game.....as for Baltimores offense they will just pick this defense apart. Flacco's percision passing will just eat up this defense. not only will he be able to hit any reciever he wants....if he wants to take a break and run the ball Ray Rice will be able to run as many yards as he wants till he gets tired. the patriots cant stop anyone!

Breakdown of the SF/NYG game.....I dont see how the Giants are dogs here. I mean is this a gift from Vegas? Is vegas Giving us all our money back from losing lately? I dont know why but I see free money here! The legend that is Eli Manning will destroy this team! All he has to do is heave up the ball and one of his talented reciever will come down in the middle of the pile with it! I am personally accepting the free gift in moneyline form. I want even more money when they kill them. The way the Giants played in the regular season means nothing! When they get to the playoffs they are another team! When they get to the superbowl they will be at least 10 point favorites. I hope they are dogs though....more moneyline and they are 7-0 as dogs in the past couple years.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

There has only been 1 team to "destroy" the Niners and it was the Ravens. But good luck on the predictions of "destroying".

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brady is going to destroy that Raven D. Did you see how effective Texans were at running the rock last week? Add the prolific passing game of N.E. and you are looking at the home team hanging up around 27-35 points. Can Flacco match it. I am betting-NO.