darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Should a Lebron Fan Be Allowed To Judge Tony Tomo

They obviously both lose when it matters, but both put up good numbers in the 4th.

On Team USA/Heat, The expectations are nothing less than winning the finals. Lebron obviously choked, as expected.

As for a team that sucks like Dallas, Romo is at best expected to win the division or one playoff game, and doesn't do it.

Generally speaking, they both put up decent numbers overall in the 4th, but when it matters (Romo-Playoffs/Lebron-Finals) they both just end up losing.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

any sports fan can form their own opinion on any other players, teams, ect...

that being said...

Romo is one of 53 players. one of 22 starters, albeit prob the most important one. Those losers have to be shared a bit more

Lebron is one of 11 and 1 of 5 starters.... blame is not as widely distributed

darkhat

True, Romo can't play defense, and can only influence so much of the game. Unlike Lebron and his Team USA/Heat.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lebron has made it to the finals twice, Romo's never made to the NFC championship game. Yes, a lebron fan can judge Tony Romo. Romo is one of the biggest losers in all of sports. Much more so than Lebron.

darkhat

Yah but Romo doesn't have the team Lebron does and because of that, nobody is dumb enough to think they should win the conference... expecting a playoff win from dallas with that team is the same as Team USA/Heat winning the finals.

If Romo is one of the biggest losers in all sports, and I'm not saying i def disagree, than Lebron also is.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

I think you have to take projections into account as well.

to whom much is given, much is expected.

Lebron was the most highly touted player to enter the league.

Romo went to a small school and went undrafted

darkhat

Exactly.. Team USA/Heat has only projections to win it all with that personnel. Not Romo.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Lebron was highly touted but by the media. He did not self promote back then. It's unfair to give and then expect back in return.

It's somewhat hard to say Lebron is one of the biggest losers because he has been to the finals twice. No easy task, even if not winning the championship. Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas went to the Superbowl 4 years in a row and never won, I guess they could be called losers as well, but I don't see it that way.

But I see both sides of it.

darkhat

Not so much a loser, just equal at choking if compared to Tony Romo. They both choke when presented at the level they are expected to surpass.

However.. Romo at least will keep throwing, even if it leads to a loss. Lebron runs away from the ball.