Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Is Miami really a better 'team' w/o Wade...

It sounds so stupid when I read back what I just typed but they look so much more together on the court. Everyone on same page and no power struggle for #1 guy.

We all know Wade is top 3 player in this league so I understand it's makes no sense that a team could actually be better w/o a top 3 player. And Maybe I just answered my own question, but I figured I'd just throw it out there....

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Patrick Ewing theory.

chingo
    On Da Grind
    chingo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

D wade is just any other player on Miami tho... The whole team is capable of scoring....

I think Carmelo Anthony is a hog, overrated, kinda garbage player... It's cause of him, his team can't win... He hogs the ball continuously.. all game, all season of 2012...... Always gets guarded by two players and still takes the hard shots over and over again.. when theres always opened teammates...... till the day that carmelo anthony is not playing 45 of 48 mins and is benched and told to PASS the pHuCKinnnn ball.. NY-K will win a ball game.. just had to spit that out

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lebron is better without wade.

They couldn't beat the bulls in a 7 game series without him though
    Last edited by zsr; 01-21-12 at 10:38 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Trade wade

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hell yes you can not have 2 superstars on one team it is too disruptive, this has been known for decades...............

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bosh just plays better when he is not the 3rd option

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wade must be dying
    Now he himself realizes they do not need him

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

6-0 without him now.

Lebron way better dominating the ball, and Bosh is better as the #2 option. We all know Wade's talents, but the Heat need to let Lebron dominate the ball and Wade take a backseat. When they are out there trying to take turns, it gets them lost and confused.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Now that king James is with Miami I would say yes the heat are better without wade. Wade is a great player but this has everything to do with James being much more productive and efficient without another superstar on the same team. Many people don't like lebron however you can't ignore what a talent he is and want was accomplished on a well below average cavs team without him.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now what would work well is if they were not on the court at the same time but we know that would never happen............

goldendome23
    goldendome23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same player on the same team never works. Especially when one is head and shoulders above the other one. They trade Wade and get a solid big to put next to Bosh it would be hard to see them losing to anyone.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey dummies, it is a great theory and all to trade Wade, but who is going to take the big shots in the playoffs?

Lebron?

This team would be better off benching Lebron in the playoffs and having Wade then take over the reigns. Lebron is never going to hit the big shots and win a ring. Everyone has gotten into his head.

goldendome23

List of Big's for Wade. Gasol,Love, Aldrige, Josh Smith, maybe Griffin. Any one of those 5 and they probably got a perfect glue for a dynasty.

goldendome23

Doesn't Lebron have like 17 game winners? 4 of which are in the playoffs?

goldendome23

5 in the playoffs my bad.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldendome23 View Post
    5 in the playoffs my bad.
    5? That isn't a lot for as many games as he has been in. How many does Kobe or Jordan have? The better question is how many misses does he have in potential game clinchers?

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

and 2 or three of those winners were first round wizards games, and a lucky ass shot against the magic

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by goldendome23 View Post
    List of Big's for Wade. Gasol,Love, Aldrige, Josh Smith, maybe Griffin. Any one of those 5 and they probably got a perfect glue for a dynasty.
    how about wade for howard?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    Hey dummies, it is a great theory and all to trade Wade, but who is going to take the big shots in the playoffs?

Lebron?

This team would be better off benching Lebron in the playoffs and having Wade then take over the reigns. Lebron is never going to hit the big shots and win a ring. Everyone has gotten into his head.
    Bulls fan right? Don't be mad because Lebron locked down Rose in the ECF last season, in the 4th.

Remember, Lebron carried the Heat against the Celtics and Bulls. Yes he had a bad Finals, but Lebron "has" won in the playoffs. He just needs to learn from that crap last season in the Finals.

Only time will tell.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Team USA/Heat is way better with him when it matters. Come the finals this year he'll have to bail out Lebron.

goldendome23

Lebron is 5 for 12 (41 percent) Kobe is 7 for 25 ( 28 percent) and Jordan is 9 of 18 (50 percent). Kobe's got more misses than even attempts for LeBron. Anybody need anything else?

goldendome23

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post

Bulls fan right? Don't be mad because Lebron locked down Rose in the ECF last season, in the 4th.

Remember, Lebron carried the Heat against the Celtics and Bulls. Yes he had a bad Finals, but Lebron "has" won in the playoffs. He just needs to learn from that crap last season in the Finals.

Only time will tell.

goldendome23

Howard for Wade could work. Magic could go straight up for that really just depends.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When Wade comes back he has to be a role player

James is the man in Miami and 100x better

goldendome23

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post

5? That isn't a lot for as many games as he has been in. How many does Kobe or Jordan have? The better question is how many misses does he have in potential game clinchers?

I believe Lebron has 17 overall and Kobe has 14.