HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

NEED HELP: How do you find the starting times for Aussie Open matches?

50 pts to whoever can get me this simple info...

Has anyone else noticed that when a tennis match is occuring in another country (france, england, australia) it is IMPOSSIBLE to find what times the matches start. It's literally impossible. I went to espn's website and found nothing. I went to the australian open website and found nothing. How the hell are we supposed to know when these matches start??? I dont get it...

I will give 50 pts to whoever can find out the times of the Li/Clijsters match and the wozniacki/jankovic match, pacific standard time. Lock #2 of the day is in one of these matches, so it behooves you guys to get me this info that way I can give out my second winner of the day and you clowns can finally actually win for once. Thank you.

OFFICIAL SBR Record posted plays: 1-0

HenryHill

100 pts

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

flashscore.com/tennis

updates often with start times.

Reason you don't know right away is because matches occur on the same court as other matches, so you just know the order of play.
    Points Awarded:

HenryHill gave yisman 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Clijsters/Li is supposed to start about 2hrs from now but it's after Lopez/Nadal which hasn't even started yet so I'd say probably closer to 3.

Woz/Jankovic is about 8 1/2 hrs from now but again, it's after Tomic/Federer so it depends on how long that one lasts.

There are no official start times when matches are all played on the same court - just estimates.

yisman

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

oddsportal.com

flashscore.com

these sites have the accurate times, you have to remember that the first games of the day start at stated time, but subsequent games cant start until the games that precede them finish, the two sites above try to update times but you understand that there is no time limit for a tennis match so times keep changing

what I do is I go to the tournament website, i.e. australian open website and look at the order of play, it tells you what matches precede yours, so you know which games have to end for the one you are waiting for to start, but with tennis matches lasting anywhere from 40 minutes to 5 and a half hours, good luck getting an accurate time

HenryHill

thanks guys. I guess its slated to start "around 8:30 pm pst on espn2".

Lock #2 on its way...

HenryHill

it ont allow me to give pts to most of u guys and wehen it does only 2 pts, oh well

yisman

non-pros can only send 2 per day