LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Opie you wanna to go to Mexico?

Opie, at first I thought I was burying you over and over in all those different threads but after seeing this post:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    No. But I thought saying that would garner me some much craved Internet attention.

I now think you might have been leveling me the whole time and in reality you might be a fellow tree-hugging, hippy liberal...

Currently I'm finalizing plans for a semi-permanent road trip to Mexico (to explore ways to get away from our country's prohibitionist policies) and thought you might want to tag along... Some of things I could imagine us doing is hanging out in youth hostels and bashing the evil practices of corporate banking or maybe sitting around a camp fire smoking marihuana and making up silly Haiku about the religious right...

Anyhow Opie if you are interested let me know and I will pack an extra sleeping bag for you, pal...

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Go to Ciudad Juarez.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Go to Ciudad Juarez.
    Personally I was looking more at the Baja California area but if Opie joins me I would think, because of his beliefs ("from each according to his abilities,") he would probably want to pay most of the expenses and I envision myself as more his sidekick pacifist who would of course let him have the most say in the places we would visit...

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Herbie-

You hippie bastard. You remember at the Bash how bizarre I thought it was that you were traveling all over CR staying in hostels and smoking peace pipes with the locals!

Even though your beliefs line up much more in line with that pinko-commie, coachella music festival attending, free lovin' hippie Loshak......I got nothin' but love for 'ya, brother.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Opie is too scared. Quite the tough guy fukkin keyboard jockey from behind the walls of his estate. Fukk him.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Opie is too scared. Quite the tough guy fukkin keyboard jockey from behind the walls of his estate. Fukk him.
    Hey Deuce the Donkey.....take heed with your tone, son.

Anytime you feel like you've finally gotten the hair on your peaches, here's what I advise you do, boy.......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

Opie money comes from running wetback Canadians up to South Texas via Mexico.

Herbie drop his name down there and you will get nothing but topnotch hotels.
    You know the ones without bullet holes.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Herbie-

You hippie bastard. You remember at the Bash how bizarre I thought it was that you were traveling all over CR staying in hostels and smoking peace pipes with the locals!

Even though your beliefs line up much more in line with that pinko-commie, coachella music festival attending, free lovin' hippie Loshak......I got nothin' but love for 'ya, brother.
    Opie does this mean you are out?

Although I want to make the move quick (as the antics of anti-gambling Republicans (and, of course, the happy-to-go-along Democrats) have really put a damper on my income the last few years) you still have a few weeks to decide as I'm aiming to get setup before baseball season starts...

And if you pass your expertise is going to be sorely missed... While I figured most of our costs would be tax-deductible (business related trip) as a do it yourself google kind of person, I'm still having trouble figure to write off things like the ganja budget (which I figure would be a cinch for your "Opie always pays zero taxes" accountants)...

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Ya'll can always go down to Boquillas, take the rowboat across the river and ride the burros up the hill to the village. Supposedly they are supposed to re-open that crossing in Big Bend this year.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    Opie money comes from running wetback Canadians up to South Texas via Mexico.

Herbie drop his name down there and you will get nothing but topnotch hotels.
    You know the ones without bullet holes.
    Solid suggestion but I'm still holding out hope Opie is coming along... Why drop the cow's owner's name when he is there to help you milk it (or, in this case, pay the locals to do it for you)?
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 01-22-12 at 01:49 AM.

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    Ya'll can always go down to Boquillas, take the rowboat across the river and ride the burros up the hill to the village. Supposedly they are supposed to re-open that crossing in Big Bend this year.
    Row boats and burros? Come on, such things are only required when you are heading the other way... With Opie's wealth we will be welcomed with wide arm like munchkins on a golden path of bricks...