redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Giants over 49ers....GUARENTEED

Mark my words the giants will beat the 49ers. Bet the house on it. I will bring this forum post back up after the game. But I GUARANTEE the Giants win!

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

hey look its another Giants guarantee of the century post neat.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

What are you guaranteeing it with?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any weather reports??

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

what are you willing to risk if it loses?

1 year of not posting?
    donating all your pts to charity?
    naked pics of your gf?

Chimneyfish

Wait- this "guarantee" comes from the same guy who just created a thread a couple minutes ago asking for advice on the matchup?

redsoxfreak91

No I wanted opinions but I will bet anyone right now, I am willing to bet nude pics. betpoints, or name something and ill take it.

bigjonson
    bigjonson's Avatar Become A Pro!

RedSox: Death and Taxes.. .that's my lock....

redsoxfreak91

see everyone is pussies because no one will bet me

Chimneyfish

It probably has more to do with you not having any points and only being able to transfer two a day than with people here being "pussies."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ninersnut, and ericthegangster

bucsfan
    bucsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    hey look its another Giants guarantee of the century post neat.
    From none other that a Redsoxfreak

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

It's a guarantee after if wins. If it loses, oops.

redsoxfreak91

Ok I mean im not backing down. Tomorrow I will bump this thread and you guys can say what you want. The Giants beat down the Packers (the NFL's best team this year) at Green Bay and the 49ers squeaked by the Saints at home where the Saints have majorly struggled all year (on the road and outdoors).

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

another stupid fukkin giants square lmfao

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    another stupid fukkin giants square lmfao
    Who told you you can speak? Bitches like you don't have an opinion. STFU.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1506

I will wager you this. 100 betpoints vs you posting a Vid on why is not wise to post locks on SBR as an NON pro.

Post your wager online too prove your money is where your mouth is.

BET?

bucsfan
    bucsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 559

What really gets me is that I live in NY and there seems ro be this sense of people actually being cocky about the Giants winning this game. Not confidence but cockiness. I do not have an opinion on this game but have been around the block a time or two and could just see Giant fans in a state of disbelief come Monday morning. BOL to all whatever you choose but for my money I must take a pass on this game/

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even VP Joe Biden believes Giants are going to the Superbowl. Proclaimed it at his SF fundraiser this week. haha

Story

redsoxfreak91

Quote Originally Posted by aggieshawn View Post
    I will wager you this. 100 betpoints vs you posting a Vid on why is not wise to post locks on SBR as an NON pro.

Post your wager online too prove your money is where your mouth is.

BET?
    Make it 250 or I'll post a video. If you accept its a bet

Sabear
    Sabear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1384

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfreak91 View Post
    see everyone is pussies because no one will bet me
    what a badass

redsoxfreak91

Quote Originally Posted by Sabear View Post

what a badass

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

24-13 49ERS

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to like these LOCK PREDICTIONS without any corresponding reasoning. Must be a feeling or a vibe. We shall soon find out.

redsoxfreak91

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    You have to like these LOCK PREDICTIONS without any corresponding reasoning. Must be a feeling or a vibe. We shall soon find out.
    FACT:
    The Giants are the hotter team. They blew out the falcons (not the best team but they made it look easy). They just killed the Packers (their d-line was everywhere...watch out alex smith and their shacky line play).

The Giants offense is 5 times as good as the 49ers. They have two very good complementary backs. They looked pretty good last week. Their receiving core is top notch and Eli had the third most passing yards this year and almost broke 5000.

The 49ers defense is good but they can give up passing yards. Obviously the Saints did work on their defense. They had 5 turnovers but still scored 30+, on the road, where they aren't really that good, and on a terrible field which should have been a huge advantage for SF. Obviously turnovers is a huge stat and part of their game plan but if they say only turned it over 3 times they would have won. The Giants can through the ball around and Eli does have some bad games but when he's on, he's not turning the ball over. So ill go by history and say Eli comes up clutch again.

I don't think people are giving the giants defense enough credit. Their d-line is finally HEALTHY and they are playing at an extremely high level. Some people say its overconfidence when you start calling out the other team but I believe that the giants strive on that. I believe they will come out strong and hold them to under 24.

The final consideration is Alex Smith vs. Eli Manning. I am a huge Pats fan. I know how much we struggle vs. the Ravens and teams built like that. Most people didnt give us a shot in the playoffs but we are favored by 7.5 today. Why? Because the NFL is a QUARTERBACKS LEAGUE. You need a qb that can consistently make *that throw. Eli can make that throw and even though Smith made some amazing throws down the stretch of last weeks game, I dont see it happening again with as much pressure as the Giants will bring. Some people have brought up Trent Dilfer but that was a whole different story. The NFL was not as pass happy as it is now so you didnt need a great qb to win. ALso the Ravens defense that year was way better than the 49ers this year. They actually had a sick secondary which complimented the front seven. For these reasons I have the Giants over the 49ers.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

So this is a lock?

Why would anyone play SF then.

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

FACT:
    The Giants are the hotter team. They blew out the falcons (not the best team but they made it look easy). They just killed the Packers (their d-line was everywhere...watch out alex smith and their shacky line play).

The Giants offense is 5 times as good as the 49ers. They have two very good complementary backs. They looked pretty good last week. Their receiving core is top notch and Eli had the third most passing yards this year and almost broke 5000.

The 49ers defense is good but they can give up passing yards. Obviously the Saints did work on their defense. They had 5 turnovers but still scored 30+, on the road, where they aren't really that good, and on a terrible field which should have been a huge advantage for SF. Obviously turnovers is a huge stat and part of their game plan but if they say only turned it over 3 times they would have won. The Giants can through the ball around and Eli does have some bad games but when he's on, he's not turning the ball over. So ill go by history and say Eli comes up clutch again.

I don't think people are giving the giants defense enough credit. Their d-line is finally HEALTHY and they are playing at an extremely high level. Some people say its overconfidence when you start calling out the other team but I believe that the giants strive on that. I believe they will come out strong and hold them to under 24.

The final consideration is Alex Smith vs. Eli Manning. I am a huge Pats fan. I know how much we struggle vs. the Ravens and teams built like that. Most people didnt give us a shot in the playoffs but we are favored by 7.5 today. Why? Because the NFL is a QUARTERBACKS LEAGUE. You need a qb that can consistently make *that throw. Eli can make that throw and even though Smith made some amazing throws down the stretch of last weeks game, I dont see it happening again with as much pressure as the Giants will bring. Some people have brought up Trent Dilfer but that was a whole different story. The NFL was not as pass happy as it is now so you didnt need a great qb to win. ALso the Ravens defense that year was way better than the 49ers this year. They actually had a sick secondary which complimented the front seven. For these reasons I have the Giants over the 49ers.

Good write up. You backed up your prediction with some cold hard facts. I agree that the Gmen have the better QB, and wide receivers. I think the Niners have the better defense and they have home field advantage. Still not sold on how hot the Gmen are because of the teams they have beaten in the 4 game streak. Messed up Jets, Banged up Romo, and soft Falcon team. Give them a lot credit for last week's domiination of the Pack. Should be a close game but I am playing the niners. Good Luck.

Delirium tremens
    Update your status
    Delirium tremens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1285

Giants are on fire right now.....I like them to win this game too, but it's no lock!!

redsoxfreak91

slugee
    slugee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1271

Teams that beat previous years Super Bowl champ in the playoffs are 0-12 straight up and 0-11 ATS the next week. = 49ers win!!!!!!!

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slugee View Post
    Teams that beat previous years Super Bowl champ in the playoffs are 0-12 straight up and 0-11 ATS the next week. = 49ers win!!!!!!!
    Fun stat... but since 1990, there have been 4 teams to win their first 2 playoff games by 17+ points. 3 of them went on to win the super bowl, and the only one that didn't win the super bowl was playing another team who had won their first 2 games by 17 points.

That basically means that every single time that it has happened that they've won the super bowl. Giants won their first 2 games by 17+.

ericthegangster
    MARK IT ZERO!
    ericthegangster's Avatar Become A Pro!

49ers ftw

cmle123
    cmle123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 783

talking smack about 49ers. there nothing look good for this game. u make it sound 49ers got no offense but they do. gmen don't have better qb than 49ers if it does it only a little bit. alex smite was third qb rating in early season. he was behind only brady and auron rodger so stfu about how shitty 49ers offence. just because qb don't make big number don't mean they are not great.

and for those really want to bet. think about 49er have they did us bad all year for not covering, so why fade them now?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Lang is on the Giants, have a good day.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Lang is on the Giants, have a good day.
    Landers on 49

have a good day

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Mark my words the giants will beat the 49ers. Bet the house on it. I will bring this forum post back up after the game. But I GUARANTEE the Giants win!
    Never fukkin heard of ya pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

12 Last