81_84
    81_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have to sbr sharps claiming to know the law. Fukin morons , it not entrapment.
    Next they'll tell us an UC has to tell people their police if somebody asked them.

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    lol what a shit hole san fran is
    Yeah, just your typical "shit hole" city that ranks third in the nation in median household income and second in the nation in percentage of residents with college degrees. What a ghetto.

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chimneyfish View Post
    Yeah, just your typical "shit hole" city that ranks third in the nation in median household income and second in the nation in percentage of residents with college degrees. What a ghetto.
    I appreciate your response but I really don't care about averages.

My only point to that is that every city is going to have bad parts that will kill the averages. For instance, if you live in the Lincoln Park area of Chicago, it is a great place. Travel 10 miles south and you will be in the complete ghetto and you won't want to be in that area at night.

That being said, Chicago, Philly, New York are all crazy about their sports, yet here are these San Fran fans causing problems more than these cities.

But I guess I saw a 49ers fan earlier blame it on the Mexicans. I guess that is how it goes in San Fran. They are homosexual, racist, and think their farts don't smell (South Park research told me this)

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by RoadFavorites$$$ View Post
    That being said, Chicago, Philly, New York are all crazy about their sports, yet here are these San Fran fans causing problems more than these cities.

But I guess I saw a 49ers fan earlier blame it on the Mexicans. I guess that is how it goes in San Fran. They are homosexual, racist, and think their farts don't smell (South Park research told me this)

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

No Mexicans live in San Francisco. Anybody who has caused problems there lives in the East Bay or somewhere else.

What makes you think that San Francisco fans cause more problems than other cities?

RoadFavorites$$$
    RoadFavorites$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I really wish the police wouldn't have told people their plans.

It'd have been funny to hear about 50-60 49ers fans jailed for harassing cops dressed in Giants' gear.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Will they sit quietly and enjoy the game, or will there be some "Alex Smith is a fuckin' pussy" taunts?
    get with the program

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's not entrapment because the Officer isn't doing anything to trick you to commit a crime. Just because someone is wearing the opposing teams gear, is not an excuse you can use to assault or beat their @sses just for the heck of it. Sh1t, half the Niners fan in attendance are probably them crazy fuks you see on Gangland that just got out of prison.

Great to see the NFL stepping up. Had a co-worker Steeler fan that went to the Niner Monday game with his wife, and will never go back after being treated with total disrespect by them Niner fans. San Diego, is probably the only civilized stadium in California you can go to, to watch NFL games if your supporting the other team.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good idea, who wants to get beat up rooting for a fukkin football game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Just a way to get Paid overtime and get to watch the game live

not a bad gig.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

go giants

Wrong thread

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    You wear the other teams gear in the home teams stadium you deserve to have your ass beat.
    I'm planning to wear Bulls gear in Miami next Sunday.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    I'm planning to wear Bulls gear in Miami next Sunday.
    Wear a Heats jersey at a Cavaliers game.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Brave officers, I wouldnt do it. San Francisco fans might try to fukk them in their anuses.

First 12