bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

need a big hit this weekend

whats the play

fri night nba...big college hoops card saturday.....sunday ill be in foxboro watching my boys and have no interest in playing either game really

seems like everybody and their mother loves the grizzlies tonight.....fuckin hate detroit...could go huge on the memphis ml.....but i hate going big on road teams unless im catching alot of points.....something gay will happen like ben gordon will go for 30 ....rodney stuckey will have magically learned to play good basketall....that serbian guy or whatever jackoffko will go nuts.......i dunno...

i need some fuckin winners boys...im calling on the sharpest of the sharps here....zoo youk...milwaukee mike....tons of others forgive me if i forget you....drop a play in here

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

oh i see stuckey is out for tonights game....fuckin a man....detroit has a better shot now that bum isnt going to play.....gordon is ailing eh? i like greg monroe...props to him.....

grizzlies a lock here or what?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Charlie Brenneman UFC on FX1

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sure what sports you like.. I will give you my plays that I am playing tonight.. I feel really good about these

Milk-Wisc -3
    Hawks +6

Tennis Nishakoro -105

Good luck