DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    that's all you have lil boy....

Dwight why do you break american laws but love America??
    why are you a moron?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    why are you a moron?
    Is that a ad hominem??

Dwight why do you break American laws??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    The fukk has been a centrist but fukks can't see it because of his skin color...

He also inherits a depression but He's supposed to get out of it in three years..

DwightShrute

why are you a moron?

better yet, why don't be a man and let all these personal attacks go? I am sure others don't want to listen to you bitch and whine all the time.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    he's a dumb **** and has only ruined the country more, yet all these worthless mooching scumbags will vote him in again as the republicans have it given to them on a silver platter yet they can't field the top #1 choice....romney can take the idiot but it will be closer then if chris christie woulda ran
    If Rmney could convince Christy to be his running mate they would win pretty easily I think. BUt That is the problem with the party system everyone wants to be boss. So rather than get in now and have influnce Christy will let the rep fail (or he hopes they do) so he can come in like the white knight and save them. Rather than be the second chair and actually do some good here and now and get the party rolling in the right direction. Then after 8 years (and hopefully positive strides) he become president the old fashioned way, as a VP of a good president in the party that people have faith in.

Too much selfishness and trying to be the super star in politics now. Romney/Christy ticket tough to beat but unlikely it will happen.

Whether it would really help is still a crap shoot, I just dont see how it could get worse.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

why are you a moron?

better yet, why don't be a man and let all these personal attacks go? I am sure others don't want to listen to you bitch and whine all the time.
    Damn you're dumb.. Do you see your posts?? You're the one insulting..

All I'm asking is why do you break American laws??

DwightShrute

Damn your dumb.. Do you see you posts?? You're the one insulting..

All I'm asking is why do break American laws??
    wow. ya only once you started with the name calling idiot. again. Now go inject your ass with some illegal substance and stare at the mirrors like the monkey that you are. Let us all know when you actually find your penis.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    Nixon started it when he took us off the gold standard. It made wealth a meaningless term. Nothing had any basis after that. People could claim they were 'worth' all sorts of numbers because the only thing that they had to compare it to was the 'value' of something that didnt have ay value anymore. Sort of like sports betting in a way.

But once the dollar was only backed by its own reputation and then its strength against other currencies (which didnt have any backing either) it stared the chain of events that got us to where we are now.

Add in electronic transfers, internet and intellectual properties that dont even exist and them being sold for money that may or may not exist and the system is completely out of control.

Now it is just way too late. You cant start over. Thats what capitalism and democracy in combination gets you. A seem closed system where the top minutest percent own or control nearly all the 'wealth'. The way the government ries to 'fix' it is to print more money (because they know money is meaningless) and just try to have more people at least see more money in their own hands, even though it isnt worth nearly what it should be or even was before the money was printed.

Thats why I always laugh when the solution is to just give people money. Or people that want a raised minimum wage or a higher wage for everyone. All that doesnt matter prices and indexes would rise in correlation. If a guy goes from 7 bux an hour to 14 bux an hour he will eventually see the stuff he used to pay 5 bucks for be priced at 10, maybe even more. So what has changed? He has more money but it cost the same or more in comparison. When currency hs no starting point where you can look at a bill or a coin and say that is worth X amount of this (and every other coin or bill of the same denomination is worth the same amount of that X) then currency is useless.

This doesnt have much to do with Obama he is at the whim of the people who control it as much as we are.

I would add to your comment about raising prices along with wage, though, that most people haven't seen their paychecks change for the better despite the rising cost of living. The media and corporations have done an outstanding job of giving the perception that you should be lucky to even have a job and that each and every one of us are expendable. So instead of expecting raises and demanding more for the extra work put in, many people are brain-washed by scare tactics and just "happy to avoid the alternative."

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

wow. ya only once you started with the name calling idiot. again. Now go inject your ass with some illegal substance and stare at the mirrors like the monkey that you are. Let me know when you actually find your penis.
    All I called you was a fatboy.. And I get this rant..

Dwight why do break American laws but are infatuated with America?? Except For it's laws of course..

DwightShrute

All I called you was a fatboy.. And I get this rant..

Dwight why do break American laws but are infatuated with America?? Except For it's laws of course..
    King why are you such a steroid junkie loser?

all day long huh. that is what you want to do?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

no steroids. Pure man genetics.

Dwight why do you break American laws?? DId obama make a law that's hard to break??

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Passed healthcare bill

Stock market has gone up a lot

I'm happy

DwightShrute

no steroids. Pure man genetics.

Dwight why do you break American laws?? DId obama make a law that's hard to break??

King, its like having a discussion with Rainman. Pure Man genetics

now take your half inch penis and go away, you bore me.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post

Passed healthcare bill

another unconstitutional bill pushed through congress ? stay tuned

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

another unconstitutional bill pushed through congress ? stay tuned
    Nothing unconstitutional about it

Sam Odom

Nothing unconstitutional about it

That is your opinion and you are entitled... But are you a constitutional expert, how much weight does your opinion have?

I said stay tuned

Because the SCOTUS may decide this yr if there is standing, if so, they will decide the constitutionality

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Passed healthcare bill

I'm happy
    Yes and no. It's only "up" slightly from 2000 (11,700 peak) and it's actually down from levels of December 2006-June 2008. Given inflation and the decreasing value of the dollar, I'm not exactly sure how anyone can be bullish on the market. The number is inflated for the general public to feel good.

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

That is your opinion and you are entitled... But are you a constitutional expert, how much weight does your opinion have?

I said stay tuned

Because the SCOTUS may decide this yr if there is standing
    Yes, I am a consitutional expert

SCOTUS will decide on this in June. Despite the lack of a severability clause, I don't think they'll strike the entire law down even if they find the public mandate to be unconstitutional.

Either way, I don't see the SCOTUS ruling anything unconsitutional about it, because the SCOTUS is too far in bed with the health insurance industry.

Sam Odom

0mar , like I said ... STAY TUNED

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

King, its like having a discussion with Rainman. Pure Man genetics

now take your half inch penis and go away, you bore me.
    why is my penis so small, I'm on roids remember, penis gets big on roids..

Dwight why do you break American laws??

305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

[IMG][/IMG]
    what a clown:.........RP2012

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

How is Gingrich and Santorum both fighting for the conservative vote? The fact that people think Gingrich is a true conservative says it all. The reason that Santorum has made it this far is because the field of candidates is weak. Mitt's Mass. healthcare model was the basis for Obama's. Gingrich has flip flopped on so many issues how can anyone cast their vote for this guy. He's willing to do anything to acquire power and status. He likes to leach himself to Reaganism, but he was never a major player. Santorum...guy is just unlikeable...been strong in the debates lately, but if you can't attack Gingrich and Romney effectively, then you have no business debating. Santorum did great in Iowa, but it's a completely different matter in larger states, where having money is manditory. Santorum's only shot is if the media continue to bash Mitt and Newt and he continues to get an opportunity to get some face time on T.V.

That leaves Paul. I'm voting for the guy if I get a chance, but it's going to take an absolute miracle for him to beat Obama. Moderators will only talk about foreign policy, as everyone perceives this to be Paul's chink in the armor....it's not in the slightest though.

When it's all said and done, I think Obama secures a second term. Republicans are so obsessed with beating Obama that they forgot to back candidates that are just good, solid candidates. Newt is supposed to put Obama in his place during debates. Mitt is supposed to teach Obama economic lessons and god only knows what Santorum is suppose to do.

Just a huge mess IMO
    Last edited by High3rEl3m3nt; 01-20-12 at 01:48 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I was "hoping" for a better "change" in race relations with Obama being the president. That for sure has gotten worse.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

All career politicians are liars. Doesn't matter what party they are in. Didn't expect much from Obama so I'm not disappointed in his performance to date. Can't get shit done when congress and senate oppose president not necessarily because of his idea but because of his political party. They all need to go. Romney has no shot so Obama gets 4 more years to try and get things turned around for the people. I am personally better off in all aspects of life than when the worst president in my lifetime, bush jr, was consulting the bible in how to run things.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post

I was "hoping" for a better "change" in race relations with Obama being the president. That for sure has gotten worse.

because those hillbillies "cling to guns or religion"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Passed healthcare bill

I'm happy
    you're a dumbass! bill is outrageous, and is only good for lazy *****...you must be one of them obviously

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

holy cow ! my 401K has doubled since 08. i Hoped & prayed for a big Change

upwards in my 401K and got it.

god bless you mr Obama

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Promised to withdraw from Iraq by 2009, he did not.
    Military asked for more time in 2009, he still got the fighting brigades out.

A bit easier to start a war then to end one.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    All career politicians are liars. Doesn't matter what party they are in. Didn't expect much from Obama so I'm not disappointed in his performance to date. Can't get shit done when congress and senate oppose president not necessarily because of his idea but because of his political party. They all need to go. Romney has no shot so Obama gets 4 more years to try and get things turned around for the people. I am personally better off in all aspects of life than when the worst president in my lifetime, bush jr, was consulting the bible in how to run things.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

The same people who freaked out about closing Gitmo (and moving the prisoners stateside) - now think that Obama keeping Gitmo open is something to hold against him.

Which did you want to happen? For him to close it and bring the prisoners to the states, or for him to keep it open?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys calling obama backers idiots but these idiots voted for W good call on that one

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Which did you want to happen?

How about do what Obama said he would do... If he cant , is he over his head?

I can do a long list of things he said but didnt deliver on and many times did the opposite. Over his head or liar (not mutually exclusive)

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's funny.

You could have asked this very same question of Ronald Reagan in 1983.

In September of 1982, unemployment under Reagan rose almost 3 percentage points from the time he took office, until September of 1982.

It was December of 1983 that saw unemployment rates drop, more than 3 years into Reagan's presidency.

I didn't vote for Obama, but there wasn't a man alive who was going to change the course of this country in the last 3 years.

Because Reagan failed, inflation rose, interest rates rose, and the resulting pressure placed on the Savings and Loan industry caused a meltdown. And we all know how that worked out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy, muldoon, and Shafted69

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Didn't expect much from Obama so I'm not disappointed in his performance to date. Can't get shit done when congress and senate oppose president not necessarily because of his idea but because of his political party. They all need to go. Romney has no shot so Obama gets 4 more years to try and get things turned around for the people. I am personally better off in all aspects of life than when the worst president in my lifetime, bush jr, was consulting the bible in how to run things.
    He had a Democratic House and Senate for 2 years. The only shit that got done made him an unpopular president and he's delivered none of his promises.

And when Obama has jacked up the deficit by trillions - he really can't get shit done. He's out.

Romney will walk into the White House. Doubt he'll work any miracles.

First 123 Last