Betpoints: 1551

That's how they start the debate?

Holy crap. This is pretty bad.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Yeah, they should have instead asked Newt about his statement:

"It's almost like every once in a while they should have allowed an attack to get through just to remind us"

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=qvBwcf4kfCc#!
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 01-19-12 at 07:40 PM.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Voting and politicians can't save this country...

It will take bullets and conservative minorities...

Only hope...

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does ron pauls suit look so cheap?

teaserpleaser

Whats the point of this debate? santorum doesnt have ” IT”... Newt is done... Ron paul no chance... Clear Romney is YOUR guy. Dont get me wrong i love watching them attack each other

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love how Romney attacks Romney care.

teaserpleaser

Santorum ripping into Romney ...

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

cant stand santorum , he just seems unhappy and his a angry milionaire

Bluehorseshoe

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    cant stand santorum , he just seems unhappy and his a angry milionaire
    I don't like him either, but he has done a decent job in these debates as of late.

Bluehorseshoe

Paul calling out the Republicans on SOPA.

You gotta love the guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RonPaul2008, and Shafted69

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

romney looked horrible on the tax returns. blah blah blah for an uncomfortable two minutes. He looked pretty bad. He will be saved the newt and santorum split their votes, and paul isnt better looking/better speaker.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Why does ron pauls suit look so cheap?
    He probably doesn't pay as much as the rest of them for tailoring. He's not exactly the kind of guy who seems to care about his appearance all that much.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Romney has the most $$$. = Romney has the best chance but Obama will get back in

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    Romney has the most $$$. = Romney has the best chance but Obama will get back in
    not if people stop wasting votes on Paul.

so romneys a flip-flopper. its not like he's playing to the crowd; his policy views adjust and develop as his maturity, experience and knowledge evolve a develop.

also this world is constantly changing and new information is coming to light every day so it makes sense to me that one can feel differently than they had in the past on certain issues.

teaserpleaser

Romneys tax return issue made him look real bad. It has to be a big deal he was ducking and trying to juke that one all night. How bad could it be? Im guessing very bad

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    He probably doesn't pay as much as the rest of them for tailoring. He's not exactly the kind of guy who seems to care about his appearance all that much.
    It shows probably just real old... Another reason him and newt wont win those two cant be the face of the nation. A fat president in 2012 i think not.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

It shows probably just real old... Another reason him and newt wont win those two cant be the face of the nation. A fat president in 2012 i think not.
    Gee, nothing good for the best man for the job but have concerns about looks and his suit. Gee, want an insightful rascal you must be? You will vote for the worst candidate, won't you? OBAMA.

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Unfortunately this is a sad statement on Americans and I'm not even saying that it is not true. Americans as a whole are very superficial and not too bright. Especially the "MTV millenial generation". They are spoiled, entitled and are looking for a rock star type personality, like Obama was for them in 2008. They may not know hardly anything about Obama or his policies, and could not pick Biden out of a crowd, but I bet they could name every member of Jersey Shore. They have had it drilled into their minds that it is their "civic duty" to vote. Too bad noone ever told them to educate themselves before they vote. Instead they are spoon-fed their politics by liberal teachers, professors, and media/social media outlets.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Gee, nothing good for the best man for the job but have concerns about looks and his suit. Gee, want an insightful rascal you must be? You will vote for the worst candidate, won't you? OBAMA.
    facts are facts you can attack me all you want not my fault your partys choices suck... You know damn well im voting for obama unless mrs clinton decides to run enjoy your 4 more years of obama

teaserpleaser

Rocky we all know a fat president isnt getting in... Sorry been this way as long as I can remember its about charm,looks, and who people like newt and ron paul have little of the three. All these guys dont keep their promises so what else do the people have to make a decision?
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 01-20-12 at 09:42 AM.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    By the way obama looks good in his suit has looks and charm how did that work out? Wonder how he did with woman voters? poor honest abe has to sit on the sidelines and be mad 4 more years

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

Rocky we all know a fat president isnt getting in... Sorry been this way as long as I can remember its about charm,looks, and who people like newt and ron paul have little of the three. All these guys dont keep their promises so what else do the people have to make a decision?
    Unfortunately you are right, for the most part about how looks play a large part in making a candidate more electable. It also did not hurt Obama to have PBS, CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, HLN, MSNBC, MTV, Facebook, and almost all of Hollywood celebrities in his pocket.

That thought actually entered my mind when everyone was talking about Chris Christie. He would be doing himself a huge favor both physically for his own health, and politically to get his weight down to the low 200s.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Newt really handled that idiotic question great.