thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

anyone on daily joust?

i joined so i could Become a Pro on here basically. its probably 200 down the drain for there at least because i dont play fantasy sports. my question is about the solo games (cbb). you basically have to hope that your team gets the target amount of points to win? my goal is to use the 80 bonus dollars, looks like u get to use 10% of them per most contests. im thinking this is the route to go since i dont really have much experience playing fantasy games, although im sure its probably harder then it looks.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Oh this seems interesting. sorry I don't have any answers, but i'm interested in hear some or having you keep this thread going with your experiences as they happen. what do you mean by "target amount"? for the cbb games?

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

you should've signed up for draftstreet or fan duel---- read the rules or ask customer service...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

best i can figure is they give u a million dollar salary cap for 9 players and they need to score 100 points total. thats a college basketball solo game. harder then it looks, and its only for 20 bucks max. im tryin not to completely give away my 200 though, it only has the bigger games to choose from the rosters.

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Was thinking about joining fanduel because you can play for $1. So i can play for 200 days . I can't get the hang of fantasy sports but i wanna continue being pro and that seems to be the best option for me. I played at draftstreet before and won a few times but still ended up losing at the end.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

im probably gonna lose to be honest, i did a contest for 20 bucks tonight where my squad of 9 has to get 100 points in college basketball. i spent way more time picking this team then i should have, basically the 2 dollar fee was paid for with bonus dollars. i would release my roster here but im guessing its against the rules to do so b4 the contest closes. my usual bets on games r way bigger then 20 bucks so it really isnt worth my time but its there now so i might as well do it and give it my best effort. if i lose 10 straight then so be it.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

play those daily games where you have to score 100 points. they only have them for small odds but thats the easiest way to eat through your rollover and get out.

the owner of dj seems kinda slimey, i bet lou or john think the same thing- with zero knowledge of their business interaction. guy just seems like he'd rather slither than grow so the site is not growing enough. not that he did anything, just get a bad vibe from him; it feels like i can read him like a book.

great site and fun with good software. few opponents is my only complaint about actually playing there. the cbb guys are experts. even if youre an expert, thats not a good situation for the juice.

join games, dont start them and dont join against the top guys. its harder there.

lastly- select your college basketball players (the space fillers/ low salary guys) by minutes played.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I play at daily joust and love it. I play the NBA solo and 5 man tournys nightly. Have been succesful. Signed up two weeks ago and cashed out once already.
    Love the place.

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I also played for a about a week on there and decided to spend 1400 points to send over $100. I want to play tonight and am hoping this gets processed today they say 2-4 days this is day two.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

thanks guys it did seem that most of the cbb guys were very good from looking at their stats, it also seems the least complicated to play. ill let u know how my first team does tonight.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

i got 46 points with 2 guys still with a half left (ucla ore st game) david wear was my only good pick it looks, i had wilcox from washington didnt realize he was out, it said some guys were out but not him wasnt gona matter neways. had 2 dukies and got a whole 5 points from them (Out of 91)hopefully its better saturday, did go 2-0 on my picks so i can live with this loss.