Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

No thread on the blatant miscall in the Clippers/Mavs game?

Last 5 seconds,The ball was touched last by the Clippers as it went out of bounds. They even reviewed it and still it remained Clippers ball.Clippers went on to win by 3 I had no wager on the game but cannot deny how pissed i'd be if I was backing the Mavericks tonight. The referees ensured the Mavs to lose this game. Anyone agree? Disagree?

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39513

No Coin says its rigged because it didn't go over the total since he had the Over.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Looked like it grazed Terry's hand but that was huge as I had Clips +2.5 and if Mavs got it back I'd lose due to foul shots

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

I thought it was the right call but had Clips +1.5

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I keep watching it on DVR and I don't see it touched Terry. Well either way. Clippers backers caught a break and anyone on the Mavs can claim a bad beat. Mavs was up 88-83 with less than a minute.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

100% went off terry.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Shitt happens.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I keep watching it on DVR and I don't see it touched Terry. Well either way. Clippers backers caught a break and anyone on the Mavs can claim a bad beat. Mavs was up 88-83 with less than a minute.
    no. clips were up.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

clippers were up 88-83

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    no. clips were up.
    oh yes my bad.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

was on the mavs, shit calls throughout the game on both sides. too close to call on the one play.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

That call good or bad decided the game. My sympathy goes out to Mavs backers. Get all excited by their late run just to fall short.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Call appeared to be correct.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Looked like it grazed Terry's hand but that was huge as I had Clips +2.5 and if Mavs got it back I'd lose due to foul shots
    this game and Buffalo earlier got me back on track after a short cold streak but really needed the Clippers to end the night on a high note.

I was sweating out those reviews like a mofo. when the announcer first said its going to be Dallas ball again, my heart sank into my stomach as I knew I'd lose on FTs

than good ole Hubie came in and said no no, it went off Terry.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

seems like most had the Clippers here so no complaining. lol Congrats guys.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mavs were part of a random parlay on the night, but didn't watch the 2nd half. Obviously I lost the bet, but if I understand correctly, I think it would still have been a hard cover.

Who knows, but I fully expect refs to be on the take, and try to bet accordingly.

Since when did the Clips become the public back instead of the defending champs? Although, I assume the people on the MAVS were there because Paul was out.

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

It was inconclusive.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call looked good to me although I had Clips ML +147

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Call was correct. Announcers agreed as well.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Last 5 seconds,The ball was touched last by the Clippers as it went out of bounds. They even reviewed it and still it remained Clippers ball.Clippers went on to win by 3 I had no wager on the game but cannot deny how pissed i'd be if I was backing the Mavericks tonight. The referees ensured the Mavs to lose this game. Anyone agree? Disagree?
    Sounds you lost a bet. I was on Dallas, when I saw the Clips go + enough for me to hedge. I liked he way the Clippers were playing and I thought they would win.

If anything I felt the refs let your boys get away with fouls in the end. That last play could have easily been a foul. The refs didn't give them the game- when the entire world just watched that replay being played over and over again 5 times in a row. This isn't the nfl =p.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

A couple minutes earlier the Mavs CLEARLY hit the ball out of bounds after a clips missed shot and gave the ball to the mavs on that possession. The replay was 100% conclusive, but they only showed the replay once.

same difference

also Bullups was hacked with 14 seconds left and should have went to the line instead of the OOB call.. Billups is a hall of fame FT shooter and the game should have ended then and there.

The Mavs clearly got the calls and some referee babysitting.. and still lost

br33ze
    br33ze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Went of Williams as he was out of bounds before the ball hits the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7cvFwfOmg

@ 26 seconds.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    Sounds you lost a bet. I was on Dallas, when I saw the Clips go + enough for me to hedge. I liked he way the Clippers were playing and I thought they would win. If anything I felt the refs let your boys get away with fouls in the end. That last play could have easily been a foul. The refs didn't give them the game- when the entire world just watched that replay being played over and over again 5 times in a row. This isn't the nfl =p.
    You might wanna read my post again. I didn't wager this game either way. I just thought it was a bad beat for anyone on the Mavs. If anything I would have played the Clippers ML tonight but I didn't wager at all today. They may have got the call correct. I was just pointing out what looked like a bad call IMO

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

you lost

nba wanted the mavs to win

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post

nba wanted the mavs to win
    BW >>> nba

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by br33ze View Post
    Went of Williams as he was out of bounds before the ball hits the ground. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7cvFwfOmg @ 26 seconds.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

I know BW

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Went of Williams as he was out of bounds before the ball hits the ground. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7cvFwfOmg @ 26 seconds.
    I could understand getting it wrong on the floor but they reviewed it! Reviewed it and still got it wrong. lol

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mikail, I don't mind you venting. You don't have to try to gain credibility by saying you did not lose $ on game.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
    Mikail, I don't mind you venting. You don't have to try to gain credibility by saying you did not lose $ on game.
    ok now this is the part where I am supposed to say once again that I didn't bet on this game and you say yeah right and at this point the thread becomes about me being a sore loser right? They got the call wrong and I noticed it. I didn't make not one single wager today. Believe it or not. lol

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Went of Williams as he was out of bounds before the ball hits the ground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys7cvFwfOmg

@ 26 seconds.
    That was a very nice angle...its was more than clear it was Mavs ball.

There is no way the officials whose career revolves around making decision about such things could not see that. If an average joe can spot it from his TV - the officials should be able to as well, with close up HD screens and zoom features right in front of their face.

Bad luck for Mavs, but life is tough, then u die.

H1Cypher
    H1Cypher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

What about the foul though? Should have been a foul, replay shows that too.... oh that's right they can't change that specific call only the OOB call(lol). I doubt PR read my post and we seem to have the exact same opinion. I think there is something to that =).

Oh that youtube clip- lol. I'm going to be 100% honest, I noticed that too the very moment it happened. But I chose to neglect it- as far as I'm concerned that is history. Dallas still away with some hacks at the end- which is what caused those turn overs imo anyway.

Just to play devils advocate from that specific angle- I can argue that it hit her foot briefly first- bounced and hit his hand. Just the angle- let's see a floor view to make it conclusive *nod*.
    Last edited by H1Cypher; 01-19-12 at 02:12 AM.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by H1Cypher View Post
    What about the foul though? Should have been a foul, replay shows that too.... oh that's right they can't change that specific call only the OOB call(lol). I doubt PR read my post and we seem to have the exact same opinion. I think there is something to that =).
    Whether or not there was a foul wasn't reviewable. I found it shocking that after about 5 minutes of reviewing they say Clippers ball when it clearly was off Williams. If I would of had money on the Mavs I'd be livid right now. It looks like most of sbr was on the Clippers so no one is complaining but regardless they got it wrong.

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

if anything the clippers got screwed on the out of bounds call at 14 seconds because CLEARLY the mavs fouled but it wasnt called

the mavs were never covering the 3.5 anyways
    Last edited by Pride; 01-19-12 at 02:20 AM.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should have been a foul on the last play but what are you going to do

12 Last