playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Anyone live near Biloxi? I am playing in the poker series there starting tomorrow

Anyone live around Biloxi? They have a pretty big poker series going on with a guaranteed $1 million prize pool for the event on Saturday.

Most people dont think that they will even get near the guarantee. Count me in on that positive expected value!!

YouMama
    Losers Lose
    YouMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Ive played down there twice ... at the Isle I think, that room is the biggest and it wasnt any bigger than a riverboat room, I dont see it, unless the buy-in is like 10k or something like a wsop circuit event

playersonly69

Have you ever been to the Beau Rivage?

They have over 100 tables set up for tournament play. The IP has over 50 tables set up for tournaments.

Of course they dont have the tournaments in the poker room, but that is the same everywhere. Tournaments never take place in the poker room if it is a big series. Oh and the buyin is 5k, not 10k

YouMama
    Losers Lose

5k i could see it then ... I forgot where I went, it might have been there ... 5k is only 200 people to a million ... Im in st. louis, and the wsop circuits get over that ... and I would think bilioxi would be a bigger draw than st. louis

they had the heartland poker tour here a few yrs ago and that had around 300 players

playersonly69

Aussie Millions is going on right now and the WSOP series is in Oklahoma, that will hurt the Beau to the tune of 50-100 fewer players

Herky
    Herky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4589

Quote Originally Posted by YouMama View Post
    5k i could see it then ... I forgot where I went, it might have been there ... 5k is only 200 people to a million ... Im in st. louis, and the wsop circuits get over that ... and I would think bilioxi would be a bigger draw than st. louis

they had the heartland poker tour here a few yrs ago and that had around 300 players
    coming back in March....

http://www.hptpoker.com/eventinfo.php?yid=2012&eid=6

YouMama
    Losers Lose

cool thanks for that, I didnt know, I havnt played in a month or 2, but will def go try my hand at a 180$ satillite ... I havnt played river city yet, since they re-did the room

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

calling fishhead