bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

lifelong pats fan with a few units on the ravens ml

lifelong pats fan here....have framed photos of me as a young buck at training camp with john hannah....season ticket holder...ill be at the game sunday

last year i put a couple of units on the jets ml when i was at the game.....im willing to eat a few units in order to have a consolation if disaster strikes....i think ill be doing the same come sunday.....i love my team....but they have some flaws....

anyone else do this? i know there are those who like to ride their favorite teams....and hope for the best for their teams in big games.......but i personally feel like its good to have a consolation prize waiting if it doesnt happen....this ravens price is good....not quite as good as the jets line last year....but it could get there by gametime who knows.....they are both good prices for a fall back...ill gladly eat the money to see my team to the superbowl

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

I am putting money on the pats even though I hope bellicheat falls into a pit of punji sticks or contracts small pox from his ratty hoodie.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Its called an emotional hedge, i do it all the time for the eagles, bet against them and either way i get something out of the result of their game. I keep it a light bet so if they win the game i dont lose too much money and am still happy with their win, but make it enough so if they do lose, the money i make is enough to take the old lady out for the night or get my kids a couple cool gifts for no reason at all. I pick and choose my spots though and dont do it for every game, but this weeks game is the perfect spot for you to do this.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    ill tail....but im going to need the names and pictures of your family and kids first