lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Ed Reed has done what was needed to be done.

He has put Flacco on the rooster. Its time for Flacco to burn or to jump off and play the game of his life. Reed's comments about Flacco are all a motivational tactic. He wants this guy to step up in a big game badly. You can bet your life Tom Brady will be picked by Reed this weekend.

Flacco will come thru and do enough for the Ravens to get this one. Those pats corners are shit and if Flacco cant get touchdowns on them he might as well forget his contract.

jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

If the Patriots win do us all a favor and never post on this forum again

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Flacco needs to step up his game big time for the Ravens to have a chance. Brady is probably going to carve up that Raven secondary, and Balt needs to keep up. This is Flacco's time to prove he's a big time QB in this league.

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    He has put Flacco on the rooster. Its time for Flacco to burn or to jump off and play the game of his life. Reed's comments about Flacco are all a motivational tactic. He wants this guy to step up in a big game badly. You can bet your life Tom Brady will be picked by Reed this weekend.

Flacco will come thru and do enough for the Ravens to get this one. Those pats corners are shit and if Flacco cant get touchdowns on them he might as well forget his contract.
    Come on now...

Lets not make this any more complicated than it needs to be.

This is Baltimore.

This is Baltimore on the road.

This is Baltimore on the road in New England.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats 27-10

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't get it when I hear people talk about how players will play better in a certain game because of this or that reason (as if it's something they can control) the reality is Joe Flacco doesn't have a whole lot to say about it - Joe is who he is and that's a below average Joe. For Balt. the whole joint comes down to whether the "O" line can give Ray Rice room to run and control the clock..... AND will Balt's "D" put enough pressure on Brady and force a few (a few interceptions) - if not then they probably lose by as many as NE wants to beat them by. As far as Joe goes he'll more than likely have more interceptions than touchdown passes and throw for an ave. of 5.2 yds per pass attempt. Oh by the way- Joe's stats in '09 playoff game against NE were 4-10 for 34 yds. - zero TDs and one Int. - all this in a dominating 33-14 ass kicking - and peeps get down on Tebow??????????

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He said what every person who understands football already knows: Joe Flacco is not a great qb and Ravens win in spite of him.

Will you gas chamber yourself if Reed fails to get an int?

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pats 27-10

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with his comments, but not a fan of these Raven defenders getting in the Offense's business all the time...Yes, Ray Rice needs his touches but you can't be predictable either. Side-note * Ray's running was horrific last week near the goal line... Flaco needs to be able to throw on first and second down to have the best chance at success, which means sometimes you will have to throw again on third and long and guess what - Ray might be down on his touches for a while if they are not completing passes...

But this is the only way this thing works. If all goes well everyone has a good day, but I'm not a fan of the "get Ray the ball at all costs" plan....This is all the defense ever talks about....

Get your tight ends the ball. Seriously - give them one of those dumb pep talks where you challenge Pita and Dickson and say - all we ever here about is there tight ends...They will have a huge day.

Lastly that D needs to worry about themselves, namely putting a little pressure on the Q. Everyone knows you pressure a rookie/bad Q and they couldn't do it last week.

lakerboy

I can't believe people are still using last weeks games as input into this weeks game.

Ed Reed made a bold and calculated statement. He is tired of the defense carrying his team. He wants his QB and offense to put the ball in the end zone.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Ravens should just run the ball 50 times and dominate time of possession... again.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Pats defense has improved every week, don't depend on the defense loosing the game , look more to turnovers with the ravens and pats

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

enough pressure to perform already. No need to get it from a teamate. that just breaks up locker rooms long term

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Make sure tease NE down so it's guaranteed and you feel comfy and cozy, 8 point favorites never lose. Good luck!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Make sure tease NE down so it's guaranteed and you feel comfy and cozy, 8 point favorites never lose. Good luck!
    Green bay lost last week as a 7.5-8 point fav

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pats 27-10
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Green bay lost last week as a 7.5-8 point fav
    His comment was oozing w/ sarcasm.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't believe people are still using last weeks games as input into this weeks game. Ed Reed made a bold and calculated statement. He is tired of the defense carrying his team. He wants his QB and offense to put the ball in the end zone.
    Why? they represent the public stupidity I mean majority......

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

public perception is that the Pats will blow out the raiders, two of the three shit defensive teams are one and done, the pats could be next, they cannot run the ball, as well, wanna bet the ravens are looking at film of past Pats games against the giants, smashmouth, in your face football, is"a comin" for the Patriots, they will pressure Brady, worked in the 2007 Super Bowl against the Giants
    l
    Last edited by JR007; 01-18-12 at 04:09 PM.

ksnooksk
    ksnooksk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Ed Reed knows that they are going to have to score more points to beat the Pats. Ed Reed also knows that his defense isnt what it looks to be and that they are going to get shredded. He is hoping that Baltimore can keep up with Brady and the boys.

They cant.

New England 34
    Baltimore 17

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

even with Pats shitty Def, i think this baltimore team still has issues and is not as good as their past teams, they go down this week

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Ha ha. Has NE ever blown out Baltimore? Baltimore is going to the Super Bowl so get used to it! Baltimore is going after Brady's knees, eyes, and anything else. They are going to the Super Bowl!

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

You can bet your life Tom Brady will be picked by Reed this weekend.
    I wouldn't even bet my goldfishes life on whatever you say.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68471

Calculated statement and the "U" ain't exactly peas and carrots.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I wouldn't even bet my goldfishes life on whatever you say.
    Just tell me you are on the pats. Then I can sleep in peace.

spurginobili
    Llano Estacado
    spurginobili's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20421

I agree with you lb. Last week Flacco was kind of feeling sorry for himself with his comment about not getting credit.

Now a team leader challenged him and if Joe has any pride he'll raise his game. Ed knows what he's doing.