Cruizer
    Cruizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Yes , Paco is a standup guy

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I advised frend not to but he is stubborn and wants to and tells me has has good enforcers

Now this kid is about 35 or 5-7, 145 and a few of his buds are married and have jobs Wall Mart Types meaning just regular laborers , white and not intimidating at all. I believe one of the guys reporting his wife abusing him

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

My bookmaker was doing exactly this and it was the reason he went down. They wiretapped all his calls and they took down everyone, even the food stamp level guys. Don't do it.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

if you friend is asking for advice then the answer is no..

he obviously can't deal with any issues that might come up...

If he is mid level columbian in your area... he is most likely more connected then you are already...

There are probably tons of bookies that already know this guy.. and dont want his action.. cause he probably looses and doest pay...

in miami everyone slangs.. so the bookies here don't care.. why? cause the bookies here are just as connected as the dealers.. and everyone knows each other... honor goes a far way once you are in the mid and higher level players... without your word you cant work in this town... so they play .. and they pay... no one wants to risk their reputation.. and no one wants to loose their "out" ... These guys aren't going to post up at 5dimes.. or some shit like that.. guys down here .. like to know that they can put hands on you if they have too..

First 12