Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

A 400 credit rating is beyond awful.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Yeah, Im done they chargeoff one of my other cards, I gotta go with the remove debt deal.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Pay your debts. No ifs, no buts.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    Hey, This route is not that bad.

Quick question though, So which path should i Take

1) get chargeoff, and then do paid for deletion

2) pay for it before it get to chargeoff

Im at 400, If i get chargeoff, How bad will my credit go?

But after the removal, I should be able to rebuild
    My info might be a bit outdated (in other words do your own research)... For example, after looking at some pay for deletion info last night, while it seems like it still possible (as it benefits both parties) it looks like the credit reporting agencies have tried to crack down on it recently...

As far what you should do you can offer the CC companies anything you like as it just a matter if they will accept or not... Personally, with such a low current score I wouldn't worry at all about going lower as you got some serious repairing / rebuilding to do... Just try and get the best offer / as clean of a report as possible and start over...

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

creditboards.com

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Never just let something charge off, either file BK or pay it... BK is gonna cost you almost what you owe, PAY IT!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just do some chargebacks you fukkin bum.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Hey scumbag......how about you grow the fukk up and pay your fukkin' bills? Regardless of how this ends up, hopefully you will be deported before you can steal anymore.

WalterAbrams......you seem like a real piece of sh*t in this thread. If that's the look you were going for.....well done.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This is what gambling does boys, kid got banged up a little

Its not that bad though...go withdraw from the fukkin books and pay those cards down

Bet small and try to build it Son

Walter Abrams
    Walter Abrams's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Hey scumbag......how about you grow the fukk up and pay your fukkin' bills? Regardless of how this ends up, hopefully you will be deported before you can steal anymore.

WalterAbrams......you seem like a real piece of sh*t in this thread. If that's the look you were going for.....well done.
    Is your dad the CEO of Wells Fargo? You come off as a piece of sh*t backing big banks. That goes for ANYONE. Then again, Im sure you and your family voted for Bush. Why should you care if banks own America now? Mommy and Daddy left you a nice nest egg? Is that why you wear your BkofAma sweater when you go outside? You wouldnt last a day away from your sheltered life. Posting on this forum makes you feel like you relate to real people. In reality though, you're nothing like us.

Living The Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Abrams View Post
    Is your dad the CEO of Wells Fargo? You come off as a piece of sh*t backing big banks. That goes for ANYONE. Then again, Im sure you and your family voted for Bush. Why should you care if banks own America now? Mommy and Daddy left you a nice nest egg? Is that why you wear your BkofAma sweater when you go outside? You wouldnt last a day away from your sheltered life. Posting on this forum makes you feel like you relate to real people. In reality though, you're nothing like us.

YOU are whats wrong with this country and why its in so much trouble. You actually believe what you are saying which means there are people around you that feel the same way.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QuangX View Post
    CC debt is around 3k,

I do have 1k from the Niners bet last sunday
    Possibly 1k from my book
    and 2k coming in on the loan,
    I might start working this week, which would make me around 850 after taxes. So ill be okay Gambling wise too. Well to me it not Gambling, It an investment. I sorta wanted to use the 3K into investing Stocks
    Why are you gambling when you are in debt? It'd be more admirable, in a degenerate way, if you were at least betting to climb out of it. But you have the money and aren't even paying? I hope you aren't going to major in finance.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

While half of this is true.

I can't believe you're encouraging people to spend money they don't have. How are you ever going to get ahead in life if you're always in debt? Because we all know if this kid just says fukk it and doesn't pay off his bills, there is probably 95% chance he'll just do the same thing over and over again, if he can get ************.

opie1988

Listen, pal.....let's make sure this is the last time you ever make a post toward me. Got it? Failure to follow this simple rule will make for a quick exit off of my beloved chit-chat room.

And lastly, yes, I do sit on the board of a couple of different banks. So I see firsthand how lowlife, lazy jerkoffs think they shouldn't have to pay their debts but miraculously still find the funds to gamble, smoke, drink/drug, and be an overall worthless piece of sh*t.

So if not finding that type of behavior admirable or acceptable places me in the minority......then so be it.

A man pays his bills. Period.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou, darrell74, and InTheDrink

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Far be it for me to defend the banks in this matter, but get a fvcking clue guy. You want this cat to "stick it to the banks" by being irresponsible, reckless and negligent? Nice. Two wrongs make a right, eh?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What has happened to our country?

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    While half of this is true.

I can't believe you're encouraging people to spend money they don't have. How are you ever going to get ahead in life if you're always in debt? Because we all know if this kid just says fukk it and doesn't pay off his bills, there is probably 95% chance he'll just do the same thing over and over again, if he can get ************.
    Im not encouraging him to do anything. Im simply letting him know the banks will be ok if he cant pay the debt. Maybe a CEO will have to take one less vacation? Hopefully the banks bottom line is not affected. I will say a prayer for the bank. A few posters in this thread will be saying one as well.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Im not encouraging him to do anything. Im simply letting him know the banks will be ok if he cant pay the debt. Maybe a CEO will have to take one less vacation? Hopefully the banks bottom line is not affected. I will say a prayer for the bank. A few posters in this thread will be saying one as well.
    How you turn a situation like the OP's into an "us vs. them" scenario is beyond me.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think the bank's bottom line is what's being discussed here. It's more about personal accountability, being responsible and a productive member of society.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FourLengthsClear

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I don't think the bank's bottom line is what's being discussed here. It's more about personal accountability, being responsible and a productive member of society.

Right, and he is ENCOURAGING him to be a DEADBEAT.

Walter is probably one himself. Deadbeats like to stick together.

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Far be it for me to defend the banks in this matter, but get a fvcking clue guy. You want this cat to "stick it to the banks" by being irresponsible, reckless and negligent? Nice. Two wrongs make a right, eh?

In a sense thats what you just did though. Along with a few other posters in this thread. Well if you are the 1% I understand. If you are in the 99% like the rest of America it would make no sense. In the end if someone dosent pay a CC debt their credit is poisoned for 7 years. The bank sells the 3k debt for $25. If someone goes and gets ************ to max out just to file bankruptcy thats a different story. The OP already paid his debt 3x via the interest the banks make. The bank dosent care about you.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

A lot of people justify irrational and negligent behavior by taking the "us vs. them" mentality. We need less of the finger pointing bullshit in this country -- not more. The only advice this guy needs is to man up and take care of his own responsibilities. Nothing else matters.

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Right, and he is ENCOURAGING him to be a DEADBEAT.

Walter is probably one himself. Deadbeats like to stick together.
    LMAO. I pay my bills. Ive seen you post losers on here. Go hit up the family for a bailout after you go all in again.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

In a sense thats what you just did though. Along with a few other posters in this thread. Well if you are the 1% I understand. If you are in the 99% like the rest of America it would make no sense. In the end if someone dosent pay a CC debt their credit is poisoned for 7 years. The bank sells the 3k debt for $25. If someone goes and gets ************ to max out just to file bankruptcy thats a different story. The OP already paid his debt 3x via the interest the banks make. The bank dosent care about you.
    I'm not in the 1%. I make an honest living, I pay my bills, I live within my means and I don't spend money I don't have unless an emergency arises. I'm raising a family so I walk the financial tightrope every day, but I do what I have to do because that's what made this country great in the first place and I can only control my own actions and try my best to contribute in a positive way to getting that back.

You want to poison your credit in the short term for what? To prove a point? To stick it to the banks?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LMAO. I pay my bills. Ive seen you post losers on here. Go hit up the family for a bailout after you go all in again.

Yea I post tons of plays on here, especially in the 2 months you have been here.

Good try though pal...I pay my bills

Living The Dream

Exactly. This is what I was meaning when I said this is why our country is going to Crap. People think they are entitled and if they don't have what they expect to be given to them, then they are entitled to screw banks or anything more successful than they are. This burns me up.

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Why are you gambling when you are in debt? It'd be more admirable, in a degenerate way, if you were at least betting to climb out of it. But you have the money and aren't even paying? I hope you aren't going to major in finance.

I Just recently came up with my money, and trying to figure out what to do with it. The debts has nothing to to with gambling. It just paying for books, Rent and Food. Im a full time college student.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Pay off the CC and STOP GAMBLING WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!!!!!!!

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68471

How much of the 3k is goods and how much is interest?

That is the key to the correct answer.

Tell me that and I will tell you what to do.

Also need to know your current interest rate.

LVHerbie

Perhaps you heard that the economy is in the shitter right now (with a significant part due to the banks lending money to people like the OP who doesn't sound like he was a prime candidate for having any money loaned to him in the first place)...

Since the banks aren't taking responsibility for their mistakes (surely you heard about the whole bailout thing?) I personally would have a hard time telling someone on the bottom of the shit pile not to do what is best for him when all of us are getting ****** by our flawed system...

BTW do you have any interest in collection agencies Opie? Sounds like you studied their training model some...

LVHerbie

Listen, pal.....let's make sure this is the last time you ever make a post toward me. Got it? Failure to follow this simple rule will make for a quick exit off of my beloved chit-chat room.

And lastly, yes, I do sit on the board of a couple of different banks. So I see firsthand how lowlife, lazy jerkoffs think they shouldn't have to pay their debts but miraculously still find the funds to gamble, smoke, drink/drug, and be an overall worthless piece of sh*t.

So if not finding that type of behavior admirable or acceptable places me in the minority......then so be it.

A man pays his bills. Period.
    Why the hell would a mod nominate this threatening, hateful rant rather then delete it and issue a warning?

While I wish it was more because it is perfect example of the mindset of those on top of the shit pile I suspect it more likely a display of partisanship instead...
    Points Awarded:

Walter Abrams gave LVHerbie 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Walter Abrams

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Perhaps you heard that the economy is in the shitter right now (with a significant part due to the banks lending money to people like the OP who doesn't sound like he was a prime candidate for having any money loaned to him in the first place)...
    Since the banks aren't taking responsibility for their mistakes (surely you heard about the whole bailout thing?) I personally would have a hard time telling someone on the bottom of the shit pile not to do what is best for him when all of us are getting ****** by our flawed system...
    BTW do you have any interest in collection agencies Opie? Sounds like you studied their training model some...
    Wow. Thanks for opening my eyes to my insensitivity.

Now, please enlighten me on exactly how our "flawed system" is fukking over poor Quang while he is busy stiffing people on payment for items he's willingly bought using the money they loaned him??

Of course......it's especially touching to see that while we should feel sorry for jerkoffs like Quanger getting "fukked" by the evil banks, these same jerkoffs will miraculously come up with the money to piss away gambling.

How special.
    Points Awarded:

Iced gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

opie laying the smack-down on walter and herbie.

LVHerbie

Wow. Thanks for opening my eyes to my insensitivity.

Now, please enlighten me on exactly how our "flawed system" is fukking over poor Quang while he is busy stiffing people on payment for items he's willingly bought using the money they loaned him??

Of course......it's especially touching to see that while we should feel sorry for jerkoffs like Quanger getting "fukked" by the evil banks, these same jerkoffs will miraculously come up with the money to piss away gambling.

How special.
    Are we talking about Quang or the banking system as a whole? If you want to pick one or the other rather then creating flawed straw man arguments I probably could respond...

Walter Abrams

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post

First 1234 Last