k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

How would you maximize this play?

This is for Points only as I have the same futures for real money but with equal values so no thinking involved.

Still might be good examples for other people in similar situations.

I have Giants to win ~860 points and Niners to win ~3500 points for the super bowl.

(a) Let it ride, Niners are going to win anyway

(b) Bet x amount on Giants to even it out....whatever x amount should be???

(c) NE/NYG teaser for x amount for various reasons

(d) Something else I can't think of.

13 points for a decent first answer.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I would go with the Pats and Giants in a teaser. If the Giants win, so be it you have them to win the SB and they won the teaser. That's if of course the Pats win at home to the Ravens (which I think they will). If the Niners to win I think it will still be a close game. Game could very well be decided by 1 possession game. Therefore, you could potentially win your teaser, and the Niners could move on the bowl. But there's a lot riding out on the Pats. Thankfully their the first game of the day.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

San Fran wins. Leave it be.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    I would go with the Pats and Giants in a teaser. If the Giants win, so be it you have them to win the SB and they won the teaser. That's if of course the Pats win at home to the Ravens (which I think they will). If the Niners to win I think it will still be a close game. Game could very well be decided by 1 possession game. Therefore, you could potentially win your teaser, and the Niners could move on the bowl. But there's a lot riding out on the Pats. Thankfully their the first game of the day.
    One more thing I like about the teaser is if it loses that means Pats lose and therefore make better odds for the Giants/Niners.

Do you have any specific numbers for a breakdown?