dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Giants +3 to the BANK

Giants are for real. San Fran is still a sham; Alex Smith only "efficient" at best. Cannot win games.

The Giants defense keeps this game close, Eli wins it late in the fourth.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i am a big giants fan and i hope to god you are right

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Who is hanging +3?

No book in Vegas has done this.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Who is hanging +3?

Bodog has a 3 but they're juicing it at -130.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Keep fading 49ers and keep getting burned.....pretty much have rode them for most of the season.....why stop now?

Will be a great game

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Who is hanging +3?

Bwin and Bet365; I'm sure other fav-shaders (Bodog, etc.) have it at 3 as well.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Drew Brees is quite a bit more efficient than Eli Manning and Alex Smith was quite a bit less efficient than Drew Brees. Just saying. I'd go with the home team when all else is equal. Good spot for the 49ers.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Saints have to blitz to pressure leaving wide open receivers. Gmen can rush the passer with just their line. That will be the difference. Gmen all the way this Sunday!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

I think everyone likes the 49ers because of last week... thinking that the Saints are better than the Giants and therefore this week should be no problem. Well they only won by 4 points and New Orleans played pretty poorly to begin with; this New York team is a whole other beast and won't be exposed in a mismatch like the Saints were. San Fran secondary will not be able to contain the big three receivers (Cruz, Nicks, Manningham) so Giants relatively weak run game will not be a problem.

The only way the 49ers win this game is if they manage the clock and get some huge plays from their defense, which could still be a win for Giants +3 backers. We're getting major value at +3, it's the only side in this game for me.

Take it to the bank, I'm +EV

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

I liked the Giants before they beat GB. The game earlier this season was close and Eli is playing 100x better now. Giants are healthy and rushing the passer...it is going to be a long day for SF.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biggest key 5 turnovers and they barely won..

Wont happen again.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

hell Giants +3 no way
    Giants ML+123

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Giants are for real. San Fran is still a sham; Alex Smith only "efficient" at best. Cannot win games.

The Giants defense keeps this game close, Eli wins it late in the fourth.

I would not call a team that beat 5 playoff teams this year(Steelers, Bengals, Giants, Lions, Saints) a sham. They are a solid team, efficient team. Giants are getting hot at the right time. See a close game- teased the Gmen to +9.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    I would not call a team that beat 5 playoff teams this year(Steelers, Bengals, Giants, Lions, Saints) a sham. They are a solid team, efficient team.
    The key is that you still can't get away from calling them efficient... because they aren't actually effective, simply efficient; just dealing with what they are given. They will fold against New York.

Also, the Steelers, Bengals, Giants, Lions and Saints were all only Wildcard teams and only the Saints and Giants even won those games... and only the Giants remain. Seems very fitting for a bounce back revenge game.

But hey, this is the same Giants squad that lost at home to Seattle & Washington both straight up and only beat teams like Miami, Arizona, & Buffalo by three.

GL

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

The key is that you still can't get away from calling them efficient... because they aren't actually effective, simply efficient; just dealing with what they are given. They will fold against New York.

Also, the Steelers, Bengals, Giants, Lions and Saints were all only Wildcard teams and only the Saints and Giants even won those games... and only the Giants remain. Seems very fitting for a bounce back revenge game.

But hey, this is the same Giants squad that lost at home to Seattle & Washington both straight up and only beat teams like Miami, Arizona, & Buffalo by three.

GL
    Niners get it done with their defense and running game. They are not a high powered offense- therefore i would call them efficient, but effective as well. Still not sold on Smith and their wide receivers is weak spot. But give them credit- they went 13-3 and came back to beat a hot Saint team. Giants are a good team who is getting hot at the right time. Similar to their run about 4 years ago. However they played in a weak division and lost to teams like the Deadskins twice. Forecast a close one- wanted the points.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Stop guessing or pretending you know more than you do because you dont. Once Lang takes the Giants, this is obvious just like everyone else will, you either take the 49ers or you pass. Good luck!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I like the giants to based on eli..........sf is ranked 16th is pass d in the regular season.............giants can stop the run im telling u and obviously can get to alex smith...............I hate to say it being a giant hater I think they win to

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

they had a good game a few weeks ago....tough to bet against Eli, just seems to be getting it down when it counts, 4th quarter

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

If you are so confident why would you take the +3 and not the ML?

This game reminds me of Cincy/Houston.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    Stop guessing or pretending you know more than you do because you dont. Once Lang takes the Giants, this is obvious just like everyone else will, you either take the 49ers or you pass. Good luck!
    Lang had Giants vs Atlanta. They won.
    Lang had Houston vs Cincy. They won.
    Lang had SF vs N.O. They won.

Thanks for your obvious analysis.
    Points Awarded:

E in AZ gave k13 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I don't think the 49ers are a sham, but I do like the Giants here.

rockhardfister
    rockhardfister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Bad Eli hasnt shown up in a while. I wouldnt be surprised if he shows up this weekend. Frank Gore is no James Starks. Niners will pound Gore and a tired Giants team will have no answer. This is literally their 5th straight playoff game.

calmeat
    calmeat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

This is going to be a great game. Both teams have good defenses but edge goes to SF. SF D is very undervalued. They are not showy like the NYG. Remember they have only given up 1 RB TD all year that makes NYG very one diminsional. SF D has just as good a pass rush as NYG so expect ELI to be ducking and chucking a bit. I def think the best bet is to tease NYG.

MasterP10
    MasterP10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3259

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Biggest key 5 turnovers and they barely won..

Wont happen again.
    Agree, Sf turnover margin is better and its how they win majority of their games (ex. beating saints last week) eventually gonna have random fumbles of their own and get beat. I see giants as a live dog. Line movement could be a false move in hopes to get dog at a better number possible a key number like 3.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    If you are so confident why would you take the +3 and not the ML?

This game reminds me of Cincy/Houston.
    Moneyline isn't +EV... I'm waiting for it to get higher but it isn't budging. I need +135 at the very minimum but want something closer to +140. I mean, afterall, it is a road game.

SiX111
    SiX111's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Giants vs Patriots rematch is happening, no question about it.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Moneyline isn't +EV... I'm waiting for it to get higher but it isn't budging. I need +135 at the very minimum but want something closer to +140. I mean, afterall, it is a road game.
    I'm waiting too...at least +130 then im going to smash it...

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21617

Quote Originally Posted by SiX111 View Post
    The Giants vs Patriots rematch is happening, no question about it.
    Or the brothers Harbaugh.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Harbaughs will have their time... a Giants/Patriots Superbowl this year would be the most watched ever. You don't wanna believe it but watch it happen; revenues skyrocket and everyone gets to see a high-scoring exciting ball game, everyone wins. Ultimately, Brady would get his revenge and permanently place himself as GOAT. Four rings out of five SB appearances with two, probably three MVP awards in those games. Multiple LEAGUE MVP awards. Add in all the records, Pro Bowl selections, perfect regular season, etc. and you easily have the greatest of all time.

Picture-perfect story of a season, right?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Harbaughs will have their time... a Giants/Patriots Superbowl this year would be the most watched ever. You don't wanna believe it but watch it happen; revenues skyrocket and everyone gets to see a high-scoring exciting ball game, everyone wins. Ultimately, Brady would get his revenge and permanently place himself as GOAT. Four rings out of five SB appearances with two, probably three MVP awards in those games. Multiple LEAGUE MVP awards. Add in all the records, Pro Bowl selections, perfect regular season, etc. and you easily have the greatest of all time.

Picture-perfect story of a season, right?

Pats -3 to the bank!

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

nice win DJ. sharp as usual