agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

just this/anyone can see that no one period can cover t.e.rob gronkowski/next flacco cannot be relied on in clutch/otherwise n.e.stacks vs. ray rice whats left boldin/n.e. will score 35 pts. min./how the hell is balt. going to scor 36 pts./w what /bet n. e.now before line goes to 10.5/as one guy just posted n.e. is even money to win it all/hook up n.e and 49rs on ml parlay gl

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

8-0 vs Playoff teams; no one is blowing out Baltimore

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think i'll put my money on Brady over Flacco, thanks anyway.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Yeah did u put ur money on brady last time v flacco?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Yezzir View Post
    I think i'll put my money on Brady over Flacco, thanks anyway.
    I think I'll put my money on Brees over Alex Smith.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Yeah did u put ur money on brady last time v flacco?
    The last time Brady beat Flacco 23-20.

Or did you mean, the time before that, you know 2 years ago?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    The last time Brady beat Flacco 23-20.

Or did you mean, the time before that, you know 2

years ago?
    I meant two years ago.

Martin what's ur stance on this game?

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Packers will blow out the giants

RAVENSFAN
    RAVENSFAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Already posted elsewhere that I can see the pats winning by 3-4 late. (Huge revenge factor obv) But so annoying to keep hearing about Flacco. We don't need him to beat the Patriots. He was 4/10 with 34 yards 2 years ago and we put up 33 pts......EVEN IF Brady has new sickos on offense it still doesnt mean we cant put up pts. So as long as we are putting up pts I think it's anyone's game late in the 4th quarter.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I meant two years ago.

Martin what's ur stance on this game?
    I love the Ravens LB.

And I think you ML bet is a smart one.

The Ravens can run the football, and I think NE is going to have a tough time in this spot.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

I personally thought that balt looked like shit this weekend, and only beat the rookie qb texans by 1 score while receiving 3 extra possessions from yates, at home! See no reason at all to back this team in new england next week, esp when we know how they performed all season on the rd.

bol either way

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

this line should be lower, value with the ravens

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    I personally thought that balt looked like shit this weekend, and only beat the rookie qb texans by 1 score while receiving 3 extra possessions from yates, at home! See no reason at all to back this team in new england next week, esp when we know how they performed all season on the rd.

bol either way

not sure why everyone wants to say this? if you havnt noticed besides the qb hou is prob the best team in fb, one of best defenses, one of best run gms, one of best wrs, pats would not have cake walked thru them like they did the garbage broncos either...anything more than a td is way too much against a team full of hof defenders that are running out of time to get another ring....

far as on the road goes, personally i thought it was real easy to spot when balty was gonna lay down on the road this season and not sure that means they are a bad road team as much as they struggled getting up for certain crap teams on the road, i doubt they will have a problem matching intensity here..lets remember most their playoff gms have been on the road over the years and their record aint to shabby there..

ballsyman
    ballsyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboy......dude please go away.....Ravens ML......Brady will win his fourth ring, nobody is stopping this machine.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this proves LB bets with monopoly money all the guy does is pick losers yet he keeps posting play after play.

the one time he should have gone with the underdog he layed -8

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

thanks for the fade. Keep the losing plays coming pal

lakerboy

Bear are you laying 7.5 here or taking -300 on the pats? Lol.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bear are you laying 7.5 here or taking -300 on the pats? Lol.
    Not worse than your bets...Pinny line is -340 +297 atm, but Fakerboy is sharper surely.

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

pats win this game but i do not see a blow out here. i have watched every Pat game for the last several years....they are beatable this year bc of their suspect D. If little ray ray runs free it will be very hard for the pats to win this game. i expect balt to run run run run to try and eat up clock and keep the ball out of bradys hand. if they are able to run, it will be very close at the end. balt can not beat NE in a shoot out. the only way i see a blow out is if NE gets up early and forces balt to pass early and often. the only team in the afc that i thought could beat the pats in the playoffs is baltimore......i have thought that all year long.....the pats imo are overrated....dont get me wrong i am a huge fan, one of their biggest but if you look at their schedule you will see they did not really beat anyone this year. look at it starting with weeks 10-17, they won every game in that span......they only played 2 teams in that span that had a winning record when they played them. those two teams were Denver and the jets.....denver in my opinion was not a playoff caliber team and if u watched the jets at all this year u would know they were no good....(plus sanchaz is not a good qb at all, i hope it takes the jets a long time to figure that out) so i do hope to see a NE blowout this weekend but i am not expecting to see one....all i care about is Tom Brady and the Pats getting the W and going to the SB. Id like to see the Giants make it so we can seek our revenge from earlier this year and more importantly the "perfect season SB game"

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

It is smart to bet on the defense to beat the offense. I took the Ravens for that reason, and the fact that the patriots played the softest teams in the NFL this season and still rank dead last on defense.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    It is smart to bet on the defense to beat the offense. I took the Ravens for that reason, and the fact that the patriots played the softest teams in the NFL this season and still rank dead last on defense.
    No, they didn't. Yardage is one of the worst indicators of a defense's performance. They are really ranked around 16-20 as far as defenses go, with the current active list that they'll have for Sunday

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

If there is one defense the Ravens can score against, its NE's. I'm not sure that Baltimore will be able to defend NE though. Not enough speed covering the middle of the field. Ray Lewis and Pollard are both going to be huge liabilities.

DavieVegas
    DavieVegas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    Omg, shutup. The Ravens who barely beat a 3rd team rookie QB (who made multiple mistakes) at home, are going to go into Foxboro and beat the Patriots? You're just trying to make a hero call (which you lose every time). Brady is going to toast them. It won't even be close. Pats D is bad but Flacco is worse. 31-13 Patriots.
    Flacco and ravens beat pats in 09 playoffs with same team..pats had a better defense too..this can easily happen again

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    No, they didn't. Yardage is one of the worst indicators of a defense's performance. They are really ranked around 16-20 as far as defenses go, with the current active list that they'll have for Sunday
    They played the softest schedule in the NFL with 0 wins over a team with a winning record.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Ravens are good as road dogs, they just don't get up for the shit teams on the road

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

They played the softest schedule in the NFL with 0 wins over a team with a winning record.
    And that's the main thing bothering me with this game. NE has not beat any team with a winning record this season. So, they will have to do it for the 1st time this weekend.

Fortunately, all of Baltimore's 4 losses were on the road. They lost to Tennessee, Jacksonville, Seattle and San Diego. Aside from Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, the Ravens have not been challenged on the road this season...and winning 50% at that.

They will be challenged this weekend.

Offensively, New England will simply over-power the Ravens. Baltimore's defense will put a hamper on New England, but not enough to consistently hold them at "3rd and long", or keep them out of the end-zone 4 times. Stack a couple field-goals on top of that, and NE ends up at 31-34 points.

Ravens are good for 3 TD's and 1 or 2 field-goals.

OVER 50 is the play.

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

Good luck LB. I'm on the NE spread. Cheers

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fukking pats beat the shitbox broncos and now they are handing out 9 point spreads for this team. This was -6.5 yesterday now 9.5. Gimme a break. Perception is that Balty barely beat the Texans while in reality the texans could have beaten both balty and the pats with Schaub healthy. The texans are a damn good team and beating them wasnt gonna be easy. The ravens will be able to run the ball here unlike Denver because even though Flacco isnt that great he will get more respect than Tebow by the pats d ( tebow got none and deserved none). Flacco had a shit game today versus one of the top defenses in the NFL. HE should make some plays in the next game. Im all over the Ravens in this game. Ravens ML +290 (3x) Ravens +9 -130 (10x)
    I agree with you here LB,the Ravens mirror the Steelers,I believe this game will be like the week 8 game when the Steelers flustered Brady all game long with ball control and tricky defense...............

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Balt had 0 sacks last week......if they give Brady that much time he will rip them apart......but if they can get to him it will be a close game.

rsnnh12

And they beat 5 teams a total of 7 times who went 8-8. Is there that big of a difference between a lowly 8-8 team and a 9-7 team that has a winning record? Are you saying they would be more credible if they beat a few winning teams but lost to teams like the Chargers, Titans, Seahawks, and Jaguars

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

^Baltimore plays up to their competition.........

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    ^Baltimore plays up to their competition.........
    I agree, and they are certainly a great team, easily a top 2 AFC team this year and very deserving of being in the AFCCG. That being said, I don't understand the argument that because the Pats only played 2 teams with winning records and lost to both means they aren't ready for a team like the Ravens, but the Ravens can lose 4 road games to mediocre/bad teams and it is excused away.

Like I posted earlier in this thread, nothing from the regular season matters. All that matters is the personnel that is healthy, the matchups they create, and the expected gameplans. Of course the Ravens can win, and the + points is probably the best play value-wise, but the Pats are the healthiest they've been in a while on the defensive side. They could perform better than many people think.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

We're HUGH on Ravens +4.5 -110 1H

Redchevy
    Redchevy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5697

Quote Originally Posted by DavieVegas View Post
    Flacco and ravens beat pats in 09 playoffs with same team..pats had a better defense too..this can easily happen again
    NEs' offense is light years ahead of the 09' Team. Balt. is in trouble in this game. If you put this game on Flacco, it's over. Good luck to all. 34-20 is my prediction.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Once again, it's clear that none of you sharp as a marble roosters ever played a down of football in your life. This game isn't about a rematch from 2 years ago, the ravens playing up, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed being certifiable badasses, the pat's soft schedule, Tebow's revenge, your mom's special panties, nada.

The NFL is about matchups and x's and o's. I've asked in multiple threads how ravens stop all 4 weapons by playing man. Can't. Pats play like the pats and they win by 2 or 3 TD's. The ravens need +4 turnover margin and Flacco to play the game of his life to have a chance. Hey, it happens (ask the niners), but it is statistically unlikely. +EV play is Pats. I'd really love to see Bellicheat lose so hard that his annoying face explodes, but putting money on it is a sucker bet.

First 12345 ... Last