thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

50 is too long IMO. its ok in the 20s or maybe 30s. im 29 dont live at home anymore, did for a good deal of my 20s though.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

My father was a drug addict, lived in his parents house until he was 40 and died. I love him and he was a good person but it's a fukkin disgrace

VegasM
    VegasM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Is your neighbour disgustingly overweight?

I have a feeling you live next to ttwarrior.
    Yes he is.

VegasM

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Doesn't help his mother who's aged and disabled? Get a metal rod and beat the shit out of that fukk. Can't stand fukk like those, most of them have a high potential of being a pedophile or raper.
    I doubt if this guy's ever seen a female's vagina close up. I don't even think he goes to strip clubs. He seems very asexual to me.

VegasM

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    My father was a drug addict, lived in his parents house until he was 40 and died. I love him and he was a good person but it's a fukkin disgrace
    In your case, it probably made you a better, stronger person.

VegasM

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Why wouldn't you want to live on you're own I don;t get it
    I'm not saying I might have stayed at home a couple more years, but when Dad kicked me out, I deserved it. Went into the Air Force, and did a lot of interesting things, visited some neat places.

VegasM

People in their 20's living at home now-days..fine, as the economy sucks, and it's hard to even get a loan to buy a house nowdays.
    Other cultures, like Asia, yes I know, my GF is from the Philippines, and her brothers are in their 30's and live at home. They contribute to mortgage though.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by VegasM View Post
    In your case, it probably made you a better, stronger person.

Yes it did but he was signed by a minor league team before I was born and he was a genius. We'd play trivial pursuit and the man was the king. It's sad for him, his parents, and the kids that he left behind. It really sux

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by VegasM View Post
    I've got one of those for a neighbor. He's lived with his mom, and apparently only works part time occasionally, from what his mom tells me. I've met him down at the Sport book near my home a few times and talked to him. I've tried to like the guy, as he's a fellow gambler, but I've gradually started to despise him: He told me he helps himself to his mothers money in her bank account. Also, he boasted to me about losing over $300K over the past 20 years.

Though his Mom is aged and disabled, he doesn't seem to help her around the house all that much. His mom's
    asked me to help move some boxes in the garage, etc. a few times, and she cooks and cleans for him. Her attitude to me is, what can I do with him?

The sad fact is, he's gone thru most of his Mom's savings. And, the home is reverse, mortgaged, which is where most of the money came from. His Mom confided to me that when she goes, he won't have a place to live, kind of suggesting to me that maybe I can rent him one of my rooms once the Mortgage company takes the house from him.

You know what, I am grateful Dad kicked me out of the house when I turned 20.
    you just described 25% SBR posters

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

I live at home...at your moms house.

First 12