Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Jacoby Jones Should Ride With The Luggage Back To Houston

If I was a teammate, I wouldn't want to look at him after that game. He better hope they don't cut him off the squad, literally, while the plane is in mid-air. I don't think this kid will be in a Texan uniform next year.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9605

he's never been much of a receiver, he's a free agent anyway

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Actually, he signed a 3 year contract last July.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

you must be talking about his one muff/fumble because he was targetted zero times today.

he also recovered a fumble for a turnover.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    you must be talking about his one muff/fumble because he was targetted zero times today.

he also recovered a fumble for a turnover.
    And recovered a fumble to prevent a turnover. He filled the stat sheet today.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    And recovered a fumble to prevent a turnover. He filled the stat sheet today.
    actually that was the fumble i was thinking of sorry. foster dropped it i think. (not sure how an offensive/sp. teams player would do that how i typed it.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

It wasn't just the fumble. He was getting negative return yards on punts, and almost lost the second punt when it hit him in the face mask. Houston would have won the game, if not for his ineptness.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

He lost the game. Texans about to get the ball back with all the momentum and this idiot gives the Ratbirds life. The crowd was dead until he did them that favor. Then he kept losing yards on punts? Bastard

scott
    scott's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kendall Wright?

bigsmitty
    bigsmitty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 370

A bit dramatic. Punt returns are brutal. I'm sure if you look at the dude's stats all season he was all right. He didn't cost the Tex's the game, they were just overpowered. Cheers

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post

No one can be this stupid.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    A bit dramatic. Punt returns are brutal. I'm sure if you look at the dude's stats all season he was all right. He didn't cost the Tex's the game, they were just overpowered. Cheers
    The score was 20-13 and he single handedly gave the Ravens 7 points. I'd say he cost Houston the game.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmitty View Post
    He sucked all year. This Guy won't be back on the team next year. bastard

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He lost the game. Texans about to get the ball back with all the momentum and this idiot gives the Ratbirds life. The crowd was dead until he did them that favor. Then he kept losing yards on punts? Bastard
    if one play can lose or win the game then the whole team lost. he made a bad decision to bring try to do something with the ball to help his team- bad decision and it didnt work out.

if kubiak called offensive plays other than to Johnson and Foster, those easy interceptions would not have happened as readily. owen daniels, jones as a speed receiver, tate running through an open field tackle on a fake pass.

kubiak should be the one put inside the luggage.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

ravens had a guy who had a terrible special teams game in their loss to the seahawks like a month and a half ago. maybe that tape helped them capitalize against houston- not that it wasnt easy.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

I've been saying for years get rid of him and for years as he returned punts my heart skips a beat every time. My wife even knows how much he sucks LOL

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's just not that it was 7 points...The texans were up 3, just stopped the ravens on a 3 and out, you could hear everyone start thinking flacco sucks we wont score a point again fuuuuk. Then he drops the punt, well more like picks the ball up on a bounce that he should have never did. It was a mental mistake, not a gaffe where he lost the ball in air, slipped out of hands, just a dumb mistake. Then that turned the ravens into the lead.

that idiotic play was worth more then 7 points in my eyes

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

he should just be a fast receiver to run simple streaks and posts.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He is not a good receiver, but definitely should be off the punt return team.

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by milkncereal View Post
    it's just not that it was 7 points...The texans were up 3, just stopped the ravens on a 3 and out, you could hear everyone start thinking flacco sucks we wont score a point again fuuuuk. Then he drops the punt, well more like picks the ball up on a bounce that he should have never did. It was a mental mistake, not a gaffe where he lost the ball in air, slipped out of hands, just a dumb mistake. Then that turned the ravens into the lead.

that idiotic play was worth more then 7 points in my eyes
    It killed the momentum the Texans were starting to build.

he should just be a fast receiver to run simple streaks and posts.
    No, he can't catch. Everything falls out of his hands, and he runs around to much holding the ball out. Guy cant just run up field. Trust me we are better off without him

This is coming from a season ticket holder since the Texans have been around.

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Jones was terrible.

Mac4Lyfe

if one play can lose or win the game then the whole team lost. he made a bad decision to bring try to do something with the ball to help his team- bad decision and it didnt work out.

if kubiak called offensive plays other than to Johnson and Foster, those easy interceptions would not have happened as readily. owen daniels, jones as a speed receiver, tate running through an open field tackle on a fake pass.

kubiak should be the one put inside the luggage.
    I do agree the biggest problem with the Texans is Kubiak and to some extent the owner McNair who's enabled Kubiaks deficiencies. Kubiak is too nice and allows mediocrity. A few years ago it was kicker Chris Brown who had a better chance of hitting Rihanna than hitting a FG. Kubiak stuck with him even when he started missing on purpose.

Kubiak is taking up for Jones today while many Houstonians are burning his Jersey.

Mac4Lyfe

Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 01-16-12 at 04:45 PM.

milkncereal
    milkncereal's Avatar Become A Pro!

as a coach you have to stand up for your players... Also kubiak had his team in the divisional round within a td w/ 2 minutes left with a rookie 3rd string qb, and your best defensive player hurt. Pretty good job i think.

Mac4Lyfe

Kubiak sucks. fukkin enabler, rewards mediocrity. He has no balls. Should have gotten a veteran QB when Schaub went down. Houston will never win a Superbowl with this loser.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

wade phillips got them there along with some help from shaub (early-on) and foster.

Mac4Lyfe

wade phillips got them there along with some help from shaub (early-on) and foster.
    Exactly... Phillips is the better head coach.

Mac4Lyfe

Early in the season Kubiak benches Foster for fumbling but continued to put Japhoney Jones back there as he continued to fuk up over and over again. The dude was going backwards on every punt???

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Jacoby Jones is a JAG, WR's like him are a dime a dozen in the draft. The Texans sorely need another WR to complement AJ, need to pick another quality WR thru the draft or FA.