dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Serious question for you guys..

I cant give the name of the book... I have used them in and out over my years of betting, and have never had any trouble with payouts...

This book has a C rating on sbr..

They offered me a 100% cash bonus 3/4 years ago.. I deposited 10k then, and unfortunately lost the 10k bonus betting baseball, and then cashed the 10k back out and havent been on the site since...

Over the years, even since I stopped betting on the site, I have developed a friendship with one of their managers... He is offering me another one week 75% cash bonus with no max.. with a 10x roll over requirement..

I trust this book 100%, so with that said..

How much would you guys deposit? I make decent money at my job and make consistent money with my other online book and my local... But, I have a wife and kid.. my wife is a stay at home mom, so what I make is our only income. With my betting and job, we make enough to pay the bills and live comfortably.. BUT, not enough to develop any type of major savings as of now.

The question is.. do I come close to maxing out a few C.Cs (say 20k?) in order to take advantage of this bonus as much as possible? I will cover that roll over no problem, as I normally wager approx 2k per day.. and have been consistently for 7 years or so... So the rollover doesnt bother me in the slightest...

I view it as a great investment.. ill have to pay some CC interest for a while, but where else can I get this 75% return on my money??

I know you will all say that the book is scamming me.. but i honestly trust them, so please dont respond with that type response...

So just curious to see what you guys think would be best.

Thanks for the input
    Last edited by dlunc3; 01-14-12 at 11:21 PM.