Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Lakers making a comeback.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Game over....just need Clippers to hit 101 points to cash $125 bet.

jbess
    jbess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 299

Quote Originally Posted by jbess View Post
    I like the over actually. Clip will put up at least 100, I don't see why Lakers wont put up 85 themselves.
    Close enough. Glad the over hit!

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

JJ is a sharp , You guys ever noticed? Thanks JJ i cashed

I.e You just gotta learn to read his post.

PR9
    PR9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

never a doubt.

the Clips led for every second of the game from opening tipoff to the final buzzer

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Lmao.....finished the day 2-2 but I wasn't going to even look at nba today and saw this thread before i sent in my bets.....thanks jj looked into this game and tailed....no harm today pal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

second (technically third) bet I have made in the NBA in over a decade.

I was at the game, way too many Laker fans there but I made almost 600 from just a few idiots sitting around me who were willing to bet Lakers SU. But in a 2 point game most people dont figure the ML to be that much, even though this one got to around +130 or so I think. Then we made some prop type bets when Lakers were getting blow out so it was a good night at the Staples center. If clips had won by DD it would have been real nice.

Seriously LA is clueless, you have Kobe playing like a dick, and the biggest mismatch around not getting taken advantage of. When Jordan got his second foul I was actually nervous, as I thought they would feed Bynum all night with Evans on him.

Nope the lakers (well Kobe) just kept throwing up brick after brick. Sure he made a few in the second half and made his 40 but his team still lost by DD while Pau was outside taking 3 point jumpers and Bynum was on the 3 pt line playing point guard to kobe posting up. Brown should be fired immediately if he is letting that shit happen.

But I think they really believe theyre 9-4 record was legit. I dont think they realize what kind of shit teams they have beaten. Now that theyre in their real schedule theyre about to find out. Kobe can score 40 and beat teams who arent going to be close to 500 but he isnt going to be able to do that against legit play off teams and think LA is going to win.

I imagine he realizes that but he doesnt care nor has he ever. He knows this team sucks and he is just going to keep throwing the ball up with zero conscience. It was all well and good when Lakers were faking out he myopians who cheer for them, but once they lose about 5 or 6 in a row and 8 or9 out of their next 12 and fall below 500 the people will start complaining and the media will start talking abot what they already know. Kobes ball hogging is burying the team.

But they really arent that good so I can see where a selfish guy like him would do this, he did it before, but he knows he doesnt havea lot of time left so he wants to do what he can while he is hot. Which is another thing, once he starts missing it is going to compound it. Had he had a bad second half Lakers lose by 30. Which I am sure is going to happen here some night.

Clippers lost paul but are deep enough and have an easy enough schedule the next two weeks to still go 6-2. If he doesnt play against OKC and Den then they could go 6-4. But that still means Clippers are going to be way ahead of the Lakers in that conference. So a healthy chris paul come play off time means more than wins.

Either way that was as easy money as it gets. Ina couple weeks when clippers are maybe dogs (because gamlbers are dumb) they will offer more value. If Mo Williams plays and Paul is out I still think Clippers beat them SU. Unless the lakers get a clue by then and start putting the ball into the hands of guys who can dominate down low.

First 12