BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Jon Huntsman's dad made billions inventing the Big Mac-Whopper styro containers.WTF!!

Not exactly a Steve Jobs.

What the hell,you become a Mormon,have the Mormon's lend you money and you start pumping out little styro containers by the billions to put Whoppers and Big Macs in.Geee,what a tough invention to come up with out of thin air.I'm flabergasted at the talent it must take to come up with that idea.See if you get away telling your high school guidance councilor that all you want to do in your life is make little square containers.

UNCGQ
    UNCGQ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 905

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post

What the hell,you become a Mormon,have the Mormon's lend you money and you start pumping out little styro containers by the billions to put Whoppers and Big Macs in.Geee,what a tough invention to come up with out of thin air.I'm flabergasted at the talent it must take to come up with that idea.See if you get away telling your high school guidance councilor that all you want to do in your life is make little square containers.
    You'd probably have to be smart enough to spell 'counselor' to be able to come up with the idea for "little square containers".

BrentCrude

Academic elitists get very pissed when you make a very good point so they don't condemn the observation that hit a home run,they correct the spelling.

BrentCrude

I'm sure Obama is a perfect speller to go along with his perfect 100% voting record on live birth abortions.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Academic elitists get very pissed when you make a very good point so they don't condemn the observation that hit a home run,they correct the spelling.
    grammar/spelling nazis think they run the show.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

What is your very good point?
    That someone made a lot of money for inventing/patenting a product for which there proved to be huge demand?

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

You can rich doing just about aything if your the best , if your second best you need the connection,thats usually political, or family .If you have no family you can sort of lease a powerful family! God bless America.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

LOL the D ominat er .

Fu kin lov e that gu y.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15313

Fred Cox the kicker for the Vikings invented the nerf football and made millions

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree. It doesn't take any skill to develop a product that is in-demand in the fast food industry, bringing it to market, and then earning a fortune off of it.

It does however take skill to eat like a fukin pig, balloon up to 300 plus pounds, and then post random messages on a gambling message board ridiculing someone else's business success.

Keep living the dream Crude!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Brent Crude.jpg

Looks like you know a little bit about those containers bud.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mathdotcom

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

It's only been an hour, but...

Bump.gif

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    It's only been an hour, but...

Bump.gif
    Quite easily the best bump graphic in existence.

So that's what Crude looks like, eh? Kind of disturbing picturing that man hammering away his nonsense on his keyboard in what I am sure is a dark, musty smelling room.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread should be bumped on the half hour.

A fatty sitting behind his keyboard angrily bitching about a guy who made millions of dollars, and ridiculing the "ease" of which this guy made his invention.

Meanwhile, back on planet Crude----I doubt he could name a single thing he has invented or original thought he has authored. I mean beside stretch marks, right Crude?

UNCGQ

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    This thread should be bumped on the half hour.

A fatty sitting behind his keyboard angrily bitching about a guy who made millions of dollars, and ridiculing the "ease" of which this guy made his invention.

Meanwhile, back on planet Crude----I doubt he could name a single thing he has invented or original thought he has authored. I mean beside stretch marks, right Crude?

Somebody had to 'invent' toilet paper and the Number 2 pencil as well, and granted those seem pretty simple, but I'm not calling them out as slack-jawed yocals lucky to be born into the correct religion.

Also, my observation is that if you're not smart enough to make coherent posts on the internet (or have any idea how to spell words over four characters in length), you're not smart enough to:

1) come up with an idea worth a billion dollars
    2) figure out how to make a billion dollars off said idea
    3) hang onto more than fifty of those dollars for more than two weeks

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol is that really crude? Unreal stop thinking about this nonsense and get a personal trainer or you'll be dead in a decade max. Not good

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i'm gonna go do some research and find out who invented the rubber band and made billions off of it and im gonna go find him and put two in his hat that FUK

I could of invented the rubber band, oh "lets put a circle around things that need to be held together" oh yeah fukin GENIUS

those should be MY billions and whoever has them now is gonna pay

UNCGQ

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i'm gonna go do some research and find out who invented the rubber band and made billions off of it and im gonna go find him and put two in his hat that FUK

I could of invented the rubber band, oh "lets put a circle around things that need to be held together" oh yeah fukin GENIUS

those should be MY billions and whoever has them now is gonna pay

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

last i checked the bigmac and whopper come in a box, not a styrofoam container

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    They used to, McDonald's even had a burger with three Styrofoam portions that kept the cold parts separate for the customer to put together themself. It failed miserably.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    In the 80s was styrofoam

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was the first to invent the plastic egg carton , plastic plates and bowls also.

Not just a one shot wonder.