griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Classic jj gold post

Jimmy if you want you can come Saturday afternoon and I should be all set up for you. It will be a little tight in the crawl space but I am straight as an arrow so know worries on your part. Jimmy we can gamble day and night and maybe hustle up a numbers operation on the streets corners of Newark. The brothers love me there and they will love you too. The guy that owns the house is a fukkin hamburger and you will be nailing his wife in like 3 days with your Rustler. The problem is Jimmy on Friday Nights I hang at a Jazz bar with all the sisters and brothers so not much seafood around here but I think you will adjust fine. We can share the computer and be partners gambling and I have credit everywhere and some sharks around here love me so we can get cash anytime.

Jimmy you are going to be a star here in NJ amd are going to love it. Lots of stallions that do not work and just bullshit at the Deli's in the morning going over the games for the night. We use The NY post line to analize the numbers Jimmy and Saturdays in the morning huge spreads at Bellinosi's Deli in Newark for breakfast and all the sharps are there giving winners Jimmy. I got the plays before the lines move. Oh boy wait until you come around and give your 35 years of soportsbetting knowledge and you are going to blow theses guys away. Hey Jimmy once in a while these guys like to bust balls and give head slaps so just take the blows like a man.

I can if you want set you up as a collector for some bookmakers. You would be in charge of the brothers section and collect from them on Thursdays or I can get you a job as a linemakers at one of the shops or be like me and just fuk around all day and do not work. I got fukkin tired of getting blackballed at all my jobs and getting canned for like noooooooooooooo reason.

I am looking forward to you coming Jimmy and I will be wearing a red jump suite or somewhat of a carpenters outfit with the tool belt on me. I always wear it Jimmy for papers, pens and other items and plus everyone thinks I am a fukkin carpenter and I do not even know how to get the hammer out of the holster.

Come empty handed and just have a few suites with you to get into the Jazz bars at night and wear bright colors. Jimmy I will show you moves on the dance floor that are unreal and was taught by the brothers.

We are going to be some team Jimmy and I cannot wait for you to come.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

jj write a fukkin book or something. Would be ny times best seller list

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Jimmy doesn't like Nigerians.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have so much material it is unreal

Walker paid a pro actor as one of the 5 JJ's

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I have so much material it is unreal

Walker paid a pro actor as one of the 5 JJ's
    stop trying to make this aura of jj gold and create controversy , its all you

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

JJ, who would play u in the movie?

* Joe Pesci ?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

* Dustin Hoffman?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    JJ, who would play u in the movie?

* Joe Pesci ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    * Dustin Hoffman?
    Neither are bald.

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

tr88

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I should be all set up for you. It will be a little tight in the crawl space but I am straight as an arrow so know worries on your part.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

funny shit jj