tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

where did this event took place?

On Penn state campus?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

JJ, when you perform at the Power Exchange does this release a lot of pressure you have built up as a teen? You have been involved in some of the most extreme BDSM behavior I have ever seen at the Power Exchange. You have been on the receiving end of some severe whippings and humiliation but then I have seen you just be the most extreme Power Top I have ever witnessed at the Power Exchange. You have dominated so many people at the Power Exchange and the last time you were out here, they had to tell you to tone it down... you had some serious anger while you were dominating downstairs in the Dungeon... It as a sight to see and that place will never be the same!

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I wasn't there and I won't post a 2nd hand story
    what i know is
    Ken (RIP) asked me to find posters to fill out the soccer forum
    Mya321 had just moved to Paris and was dating some big mover at the Cercle Gallion and was doing very well in League 1 and 2 with the inside info she was getting
    So i got her to start posting but not under mya321
    and as we all know posting is serious business
    and was placing threads all over forumville and was hitting in the 60% range
    which sent Kenny off and he had JJ go after her
    But what old Joey Slatts didn't realize is he had been recognized from all the videos and no matter how hard you try it will come back to bite you in the azz or is it a pile of dirty jocks......
    JJ you better call the Academie de Billard and say your sorry, you where just following ken's crazy azz forum loyalty crap... evidently you know who to ask for

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ Gold was broom raped in high school.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    JJ, when you perform at the Power Exchange does this release a lot of pressure you have built up as a teen? You have been involved in some of the most extreme BDSM behavior I have ever seen at the Power Exchange. You have been on the receiving end of some severe whippings and humiliation but then I have seen you just be the most extreme Power Top I have ever witnessed at the Power Exchange. You have dominated so many people at the Power Exchange and the last time you were out here, they had to tell you to tone it down... you had some serious anger while you were dominating downstairs in the Dungeon... It as a sight to see and that place will never be the same!
    this guy is fukkin nuts

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    this guy is fukkin nuts
    I will never forget the last night you were dominated at the Power Exchange, I was looking for you to leave and you were in the private dungeon on the third floor.. Remember when I slipped and fell... I had to throw my jeans and shows away that night... I was just completely covered and it wasn't a pleasant night..I never heard you scream so loud at the Power Exchange.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

what is this power exchange all about?

JJ, how did they figure out that you weren't a high school kid before your first game?

First 12