itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES fans answer this..

Denard Robinson - returning or declaring for the draft?

Who are y'all returning and who are you losing from the roster for next season?

Bama fans want to know?

Of course we are losing Trent, Hightower, Dre', Barron, Maze and others. Also returning a few including RObert Lester and B Jones and still solid at QB and RB.

Let's here it boys

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Of course Denard will be back. He still insists on playing QB, and he has no shot of playing QB in the NFL.

UM loses a lot from their offensive and defensive lines, most notably Molk and Martin.

Most of UM's skill players are back (with the exception of Hemingway). They might be a little thin at WR since it looks like there's a good chance Stonum will be kicked off the team.

UM won 11 games because of an extremely favorable schedule. Their offense couldn't move the ball against Va Tech. They're not ready to compete against the elite teams yet. 'Bama will slaughter them.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Of course Denard will be back. He still insists on playing QB, and he has no shot of playing QB in the NFL.

UM loses a lot from their offensive and defensive lines, most notably Molk and Martin.

Most of UM's skill players are back (with the exception of Hemingway). They might be a little thin at WR since it looks like there's a good chance Stonum will be kicked off the team.

UM won 11 games because of an extremely favorable schedule. Their offense couldn't move the ball against Va Tech. They're not ready to compete against the elite teams yet. 'Bama will slaughter them.
    Thanks for the info. The O line and overall WR corps info is solid and what I like to hear. I don't watch a ton of Big Ten games closely so I'm not up to speed on those guys who either perform or underperform in the shadows of the Robinsons and other 'ESPN HIGHLIGHT clip notables.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

We'd destroy Bama!

Sike, just kidding

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Line prob -13.5 or so. Neutral field too.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    We'd destroy Bama!

Sike, just kidding
    I was about to say...this ain't no "if OK St would get a shot, If USC could have done..." hypothetical....it's on the books for September so I'll take wagers NOW

Was looking at USC and their schedule so it looks like they are a legit default for whichever SEC school falters next season. Guess the winner of LSU/Bama part 3 gets the Trojans.....unless

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

U-M did have a favorable schedule this last year.

In 2012 they still might get though the regular season with only 3 losses ('Bama neutral site, Mich State, @Nebraska)
    That wouldn't be bad