BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

JJ Gold,Christ Christy paying $1000 bounty on your guns to weasil snitch rat finks

Christ Christy flushing the 2nd amendment along with his used spaghetti and meatballs down the toilet went on a fascist gun grapping tyrade telling all squeelers to report on even honest law abiding N.J citizens that have guns in their possession.He said he would personally go to the bank with the junior narcs to cash a $1000 state bounty check for them. You might be walking to the gun range 1/8 of a mile from home with a holstered 38 special you bought at a police auction 20 years ago and blammo,you get reported-tattled on.

I used to think fellow Fatso was an ok guy but I was saddly wrong.He's a new world order-central planning establishment neocon.I guess one of the few left that I respect 100% are people like Judge Anthony Napolitano who has an hour show On Fox Business Channel at 8 p.m weekdays eastern time.When Ron Paul has to quit running for president,I hope Napolitano steps in and runs.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

If every law-abiding citizen owns a gun, then it won't matter if they know or not.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would turn anyone in for $1000

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Can't stand this fat pussy who thinks he's a tough guy. Needs a dose of reality.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Can't stand this fat pussy who thinks he's a tough guy. Needs a dose of reality.
    Great chance this fat pussy will be our prez after obamas 2 terms.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

Won't surprise me plenty of suckers that vote!