SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Denver wins in New England

Denver great defence pats worse Defence in NFL. As you saw in Pittsburgh game tebow can throw better now.....this had nothing to do win big Ben being hurt. .....Tim tebow could go to AFC Chamionship......dummerville needs a big game....Denver plays their game I see moneyline cashing fellas...Good Luck

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

denver will need 40+ points to beat the pats. ain't happening.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

I have a feeling Brady is going to throw for 666 yards....

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

unless brady has been wearing a boot for 2 weeks leading up to this game i think its safe to assume he will do his thing

denvers great defense??

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since when did Denver get a great defense?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Not necessary great but its rated #6 compared to New Englands 32nd. Pats have recent histotry of losing at home in playoffs as of late

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Since when did Denver get a great defense?
    thats what i said....

dont get me wrong....theres some talent there....elvis and miller and are definitley players...and even ayers is starting to come on a bit(although i dunno how much of that was due to pitts terrible tackle play and bens limited mobility)......they are capable of playing well at times...but nowhere near being considered great

jmathes
    jmathes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I will give anyone denver +4 (+150) for up to 1000 points if you like them that much

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

is Brian Dawkins definitely playing?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

This has as much chance of happening as tt winning Wimbledon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ninersnut

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

No ill take the full line. But I'm playing ml for a unit just think its worth a shot huge underdog here I fully understand...just this game has a feeling of a upset

But I've been wrong many times before

BTW playing Denver +points. X. 5

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Listening to local sports show in Denver last night said probable....

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    This has as much chance of happening as tt winning Wimbledon.
    haha....

harry...you may be right...well see....the pats teams that have been losing at home in the playoffs have all been flawed....and this team has a few too....but they should be getting spikes and chung back....chung should help if he can make it through a few games without getitng hurt again....and in his absence other guys have earned some experience and playing time.......they also dont really have a guy on the outside who can consistently beat single man coverage and make teams pay....at the same time they are doing such a great job with welker and the tight ends and nobody seems to figure out how to keep up with them........

the loss to balitmore....while statistically brady had a good year...it was his first back since his injury...and he never really looked comfortable all year....hes def in the comfort zone again.......the jets loss...they ran into a good team playing with alot of confidence....the pats had some chances early in the game to take control and didnt get it done......i think theyll be fine saturday though

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

with Dawkins the Broncos have a chance. That secondary's performance will determine the game's outcome.

They did a great vs Steelers but stoping welker and gronk is a tough task

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    with Dawkins the Broncos have a chance. That secondary's performance will determine the game's outcome.

They did a great vs Steelers but stoping welker and gronk is a tough task
    annnddddd hernandez

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

If it boils down to the broncos defense or the Pats offense winning the game I will side with the Pats heavily...Tebows passing ability hasn't turned Dan Marino like in the past month. The Pats handled the broncos easily at their place a few weeks ago. The Pats are at home this time. Brady and the boys haven't faired well in the last few yrs during the playoffs and it's time they change that. The broncos need 35 plus to win this game and garbage time td's may cover the spread but won't win them the game. Just too many options for Tom for the broncos to stand a realistic chance here. I like Tebow and what he stands for however he is just outmatched in this one.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Remember tebow and Denver are also seeing big confidence.....if pats play good Denver loses if pats play fair to poor...watch out

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    If it boils down to the broncos defense or the Pats offense winning the game I will side with the Pats heavily...Tebows passing ability hasn't turned Dan Marino like in the past month. The Pats handled the broncos easily at their place a few weeks ago. The Pats are at home this time. Brady and the boys haven't faired well in the last few yrs during the playoffs and it's time they change that. The broncos need 35 plus to win this game and garbage time td's may cover the spread but won't win them the game. Just too many options for Tom for the broncos to stand a realistic chance here. I like Tebow and what he stands for however he is just outmatched in this one.
    Actually Denver was controlling 1st half then Tim made mistakes and Denver lost that game due to mistakes costly mistakes..if they make those types of mistakes in NE. .they wont have a chance...again Denver A game to pats fair game = Denver win..period

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Funny everyone said that about Pittsburgh game also

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Anything is possible, but I doubt it. Of course I've said that before, and sometimes 'anything' does happen.

clippernation
    clippernation's Avatar Become A Pro!

Denver have no chance here. Reckon Brady will use his left arm in the 4th quarter just to give the Broncos a chance...

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Funny everyone said that about Pittsburgh game also
    everything i heard about the pitt game was about a hobbled qb, no real rb, and 4-5 guys out on both o and d line

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Actually Denver was controlling 1st half then Tim made mistakes and Denver lost that game due to mistakes costly mistakes..if they make those types of mistakes in NE. .they wont have a chance...again Denver A game to pats fair game = Denver win..period
    How did Denver control the first half? The Pats outscored them 20-3 in the 2nd qtr and led 27-16 at halftime. The broncos had a great first qtr but still only managed a 13-7 advantage. The game got out of hand after that. Not to mention this wasn't all Tim (turnovers) fault. The Pats put up 41 points in the game...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last week was harrision is going kill tebow.. People on here said they cant wait to see that great steelers defense destroy tebow. He might not live through it. blah blah blah. This week its brady is going throw for a million yards. Blah blah blah. Look its easy to say the patriots are going score 40, but in reality they won't. If you watched the first game, you would know the broncos played better the first half and were up up 16-7 in second quarter and if it wasnt for a couple turnovers and stupid penalities the game would of been won by the broncos. Once those turnovers happened and brady got rolling, Denver fell apart,I am a big broncos fan, but don't get me wrong, I do think New England probably wins here, but to sit here and say they win by 30 or going score 40 is just not smart. This game will be close and it will not be decided the time the 4th quarter comes rolling around. The broncos have the type of team that can beat high powered offenses with no defense. They run the ball. Most people think you have to try to outscore high powered offenses in a shootout, but that would be suicide here. Look at the lions. They thought they could outshoot new orleans and nope that didn't work. If denver is able to control the clock and rush the way they did last time without the turnovers, they have a very realistic chance of winning here. This is the nfl and god knows anyone can win at any given time. The broncos are not under any pressure here. Remember this is a team that was suppose to be 4-12 this year. They can go out and play lights out with no worrying of any ressentment. New England on the other hand according to everyone should already be resting their starters for their super bowl date. This does have the making of a upset. My best play would be Denver with the points and hope not for a backdoor cover by the patriots in the 4th.
    Either way you play it good luck to everyone and their bets here. Too bad we all can't win.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

How did Denver control the first half? The Pats outscored them 20-3 in the 2nd qtr and led 27-16 at halftime. The broncos had a great first qtr but still only managed a 13-7 advantage. The game got out of hand after that. Not to mention this wasn't all Tim (turnovers) fault. The Pats put up 41 points in the game...
    They did, but he two turnovers and 1 big penality led to 17 points in second quarter. Once that happen the broncos feel apart. Without these big plays Denver goes in ahead at least 19-13

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

broncos are just fukked in this one, they do not have the firepower i'm taking pats spread

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

anyone know what the weather will be like this weekend?

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    They did, but he two turnovers and 1 big penality led to 17 points in second quarter. Once that happen the broncos feel apart. Without these big plays Denver goes in ahead at least 19-13
    I understand what you are saying and agree partially...however turnovers and penalties are part of the game and if you don't do well in these categories you aren't really controlling the game...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I doubt anyone would be surprised if Denver wins

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I doubt anyone would be surprised if Denver wins
    Even Jesus would be shocked if Denver was to win this week. I like Tebow but let's be realistic. The kid is in over his head right now.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

No they wont.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

do the patriots have a hurt qb, center, rb, safety and 4 d lineman out like the steelers???

um no

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

pitt defense was in zero set with no safety over the top thats why Tebow was able to throw on them, they were taking a risk and selling out against the run, Belichik would never do this as he knows the defense isn't great and wouldn't take the risk. Also pats give up a lot of passing yards but look at their red zone defensive rank, not even close to the worst and trading FG for TDs against the pats is exactly what they want.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by jmathes View Post
    I will give anyone denver +4 (+150) for up to 1000 points if you like them that much
    That offer is awful.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Guys it's not that big of a longshot. Looking at the moneylines its true odds around 7 to 1. You know what else is 7 to 1 odds? Rolling a 5 at a craps table. Yeah, unlikely but nothing to scratch your head about when it happens.

12 Last