BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Atlanta teachers in hot water over slavery math problems No Xavier hoops arrests?WTF!

Remember the Cinci -Xavier hoops brawl a few weeks ago where the only white bean pole on the court was cold cocked and stomped upon his head when he was dazed on the court?The media barely covered it.If the roles were reversed,Obama would have had Eric Holder there in an hour filing hate crimes.

So now some dumb ass teachers in the Atlanta area mixed a math and social studies course together coming up with slave story problems.I saw it on many different news broadcasts this morning and every black defamation group from the NAACP to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow coalition to Sharpton's poverty pimp incorporated wants an Obama inquiry into the matter and wants the teachers fired.

Yup,it just had to be staged to happen on MLK weekend.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Ahh the good 'ole racism issue.....you're right its starting to creep into more and more news segments too...we can't have a presidentail election year without harping on slavery and gay rights

Sharpton has been linking Libertarian calls for smaller govt and leaving choices up to states per the 10th Amendment to "it's code for day gone puts dem chains back on us y'all...we gots to be ware"

I'll be glad when his racist ass chokes on a cracklin' and it renders his voice mute for the rest of his days on earth.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

IP I would think you of all people would be more sensitive to this issue.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    IP I would think you of all people would be more sensitive to this issue.
    I'm not saying racism doesn't exist....of course it does , always has been and always will, regardless of culture. My beef is with the race baiters who are blatantly racist themselves and stir up the issue every chance they get. Gets old really quick when you would like to hear actual policy discussions in debates or news leading up to voting but it never happens because idiots would rather stick to "who's richer than who" which is ironic because no broke person is ever on stage each cycle or "will you be a champion for gay marriage and gay issues" and so on. The 10th amendment issue goes without saying...the losing side on the factual debate has to resort to racial code in order to have any leg to stand on, albeit a weak one.

I wouldn't say I'm sensitive as much as just rational about it If someone decides they don't like based on a generalization or ignorance of a topic, I feel worse for them than I do for any ill feelings they harbor toward me And just because I don't agree with an individual or group's idea on a matter doesn't mean I either hate them or am anti-whatever. I just simply choose not to share the same belief...it's a human right and shouldn't be forced on us by a govt law. This is what keeps the whole racial and gay rights fire burning...I'm a nerd so I apply the same theory of adverse selection/laws of unintended consequences used in economics to go off of in these social issues

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Nice answer IP, you are a smart guy. I don't care if you attended the University of Alabama you're still a sharp cookie. lol

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Nice answer IP, you are a smart guy. I don't care if you attended the University of Alabama you're still a sharp cookie. lol

The Harvard of the South!

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I'm not saying racism doesn't exist....of course it does , always has been and always will, regardless of culture. My beef is with the race baiters who are blatantly racist themselves and stir up the issue every chance they get. Gets old really quick when you would like to hear actual policy discussions in debates or news leading up to voting but it never happens because idiots would rather stick to "who's richer than who" which is ironic because no broke person is ever on stage each cycle or "will you be a champion for gay marriage and gay issues" and so on. The 10th amendment issue goes without saying...the losing side on the factual debate has to resort to racial code in order to have any leg to stand on, albeit a weak one.

I wouldn't say I'm sensitive as much as just rational about it If someone decides they don't like based on a generalization or ignorance of a topic, I feel worse for them than I do for any ill feelings they harbor toward me And just because I don't agree with an individual or group's idea on a matter doesn't mean I either hate them or am anti-whatever. I just simply choose not to share the same belief...it's a human right and shouldn't be forced on us by a govt law. This is what keeps the whole racial and gay rights fire burning...I'm a nerd so I apply the same theory of adverse selection/laws of unintended consequences used in economics to go off of in these social issues

Well put.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

old news