Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Li Na to win APIA international +145 Aus open +1400

She won this tourney last year on her way to a maiden Aus open title. Always seems to play well in Australia.

A unit on Li na to beat azarenka and maybe half a unit to win the Aus Open.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dont know man, they way she finished 2011 not sure on how well she will do in the majors, regardless of past success..

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

She"s a 1 and done with winning slams, too lazy IMO..

Pinocchio
    Pinocchio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8101

She won this tourney last year on her way to a maiden Aus open title. Always seems to play well in Australia.

A unit on Li na to beat azarenka and maybe half a unit to win the Aus Open.
    Last time I checked, Clijsters won last year's Australian Open. Azarenka -2.5 is the play here.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Last time I checked, Clijsters won last year's Australian Open. Azarenka -2.5 is the play here.
    I stand corrected. However, I still believe Li na has something to proove at this years Aus open. Azarenka -2.5 is a risky play.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

She really has been amazing in Australia in '11, '10, '08 and '07. (didn't come '09)

And she is 7-0 here this year so far. (having done Kvitova and Bartoli on the way)

Even if you don't like her, just based on that record I still wouldn't bet against her at -2.5 let alone the +2.5 on offer.

Hugh Madbrough
    Hugh Madbrough's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 240

Victoria Azarenka has only defeated Na Li once on a hard surface. Na Li defeated Victoria last year 6-3 6-3 in Australia. This year Na Li seems to struggle on the first set but then gets herself together. I'll take her as an underdog anytime.

Pending1/13/12 3:30am WTA Tennis 302 Na Li +135* vs Victoria Azarenka

takzilla
    ftw ftw
    takzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

i like it.

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    Victoria Azarenka has only defeated Na Li once on a hard surface. Na Li defeated Victoria last year 6-3 6-3 in Australia. This year Na Li seems to struggle on the first set but then gets herself together. I'll take her as an underdog anytime. Pending1/13/12 3:30am WTA Tennis 302 Na Li +135* vs Victoria Azarenka
    Exactly my thoughts. GL

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by takzilla View Post
    i like it.
    GL bro!

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Doesn't this go 3 sets making over 21 the play???

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    I like where your head is at. I prefer taking the over if I think it will be close.

Bbr

I don't like playing totals this early in the season as it's safer to gauge the players form and how they have improved from last season before touching totals, Aus open should be better for totals i hope. This could easily end in 2 sets, considering the last 4 times they played the match was completed in 2.

However, the game could possibly go over.... because, the No. 1 ranking is there for the taking since wozniacki slipped. Aus open will determine if the no.1 ranking changes but,there are good ranking points to be won here nevertheless.

Basically, I wouldnt play the over due to the conflicting pros/cons.

GL bro
    Points Awarded:

Djstucky gave Bbr 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Djstucky

Line moving slightly away from Na...

Thanks for the info bbr...

Good luck to u sir...

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    I don't like playing totals this early in the season as it's safer to gauge the players form and how they have improved from last season before touching totals, Aus open should be better for totals i hope. This could easily end in 2 sets, considering the last 4 times they played the match was completed in 2.

However, the game could possibly go over.... because, the No. 1 ranking is there for the taking since wozniacki slipped. Aus open will determine if the no.1 ranking changes but,there are good ranking points to be won here nevertheless.

Basically, I wouldnt play the over due to the conflicting pros/cons.

GL bro
    7-5 6-4 is 22! Even if it only goes 2 sets it could still go over 21!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

GL Bbr

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    7-5 6-4 is 22! Even if it only goes 2 sets it could still go over 21!
    Another reason I like the over here...although I think this one is destined to go 3...this can go over in two sets as stated...wish I could predict the future here guys...hmmm. What to do...

FindTheLock

Another reason I like the over here...although I think this one is destined to go 3...this can go over in two sets as stated...wish I could predict the future here guys...hmmm. What to do...
    I am more of a totals bettor than spread betting. I have more success with it in every sport except the NBA

Djstucky

I am more of a totals bettor than spread betting. I have more success with it in every sport except the NBA
    I prefer totals myself...and agree totally on NBA being a pain in the ass...

Bbr

I prefer totals myself...and agree totally on NBA being a pain in the ass...
    NBA totals Very difficult to bet in. Destined to get drilled if you bet a lot of them!

Bbr

In hindsight I did notice that the total was set pretty low for this match. Still not touching it though. Ill be cheering for yall though

FindTheLock

I bet a small amount on the Over 21... Not even enough to watch it, but I feel like it's the correct play here. Who knows maybe it's a blowout??? Too early to know how fat and out of shape these girls could be.

Bbr

I bet a small amount on the Over 21... Not even enough to watch it, but I feel like it's the correct play here. Who knows maybe it's a blowout??? Too early to know how fat and out of shape these girls could be.
    GL my man.

FindTheLock

u too my friend

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    I don't like playing totals this early in the season as it's safer to gauge the players form and how they have improved from last season before touching totals, Aus open should be better for totals i hope. This could easily end in 2 sets, considering the last 4 times they played the match was completed in 2. However, the game could possibly go over.... because, the No. 1 ranking is there for the taking since wozniacki slipped. Aus open will determine if the no.1 ranking changes but,there are good ranking points to be won here nevertheless. Basically, I wouldnt play the over due to the conflicting pros/cons. GL bro
    Are you joking or what are you actually crapping on about????? Are you typing for the sake of trying to answer a question that you didn't really have an answer to?

Do you really think these girls (3 and 5 in the world) are motivated by rankings points 3 days before a grand slam? Pretty poor form, consider you started this thread and should know better.

You should know Kvit was the only one interested in points this tourney.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Are you joking or what are you actually crapping on about????? Are you typing for the sake of trying to answer a question that you didn't really have an answer to?

Do you really think these girls (3 and 5 in the world) are motivated by rankings points 3 days before a grand slam? Pretty poor form, consider you started this thread and should know better.

You should know Kvit was the only one interested in points this tourney.
    so what's your play on this match then? Instead of tearing down another poster give us some winners

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

I like Az winning here. Li Na is up for a let down like usual

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Parlay Li NA and WICKMAYER, YANINA

Bbr

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Are you joking or what are you actually crapping on about????? Are you typing for the sake of trying to answer a question that you didn't really have an answer to? Do you really think these girls (3 and 5 in the world) are motivated by rankings points 3 days before a grand slam? Pretty poor form, consider you started this thread and should know better. You should know Kvit was the only one interested in points this tourney.
    I can tell you have never played tennis. Points are points. You think these players play to be number 2? Number one is where U wanna be and the only way to get there is with points. So gtfo

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what's your play on this match then? Instead of tearing down another poster give us some winners
    You will have to check out geespicks.com or westcoastcappers.com.au for his picks.

Can I add they are well priced and well worth purchasing.

Gee

BBR: That is absolute rubbish and you know it. Sure, everyone wants to win to win, but there is a much bigger, slightly more important tournament starting in 3 days.

I guess you don't think fixes happen in tennis either? - they are all so motivated by those points that no-one would dare.

You may think I haven't played tennis, but at least I've watched it for quite a while. It is pretty clear to anyone that watches the game, that the week before a slam is often the time for very strange results, because of what the preparation is geared for.

Yet, you somehow think this could go over because they are concerned about their precious points? This ain't VegasInsider or PattyV.

Piss poor.

I'm not playing this match.

I'm not tearing him down. I'm just stating the obvious

I agree that Li Na has to be the value play though.

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    You will have to check out geespicks.com or westcoastcappers.com.au for his picks.

NZ -9.5.

100 unit winner

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

I don't buy picks, I just get sick of seeing people tearing people down on the internet. People don't act like that face to face, at least not to me... I know there is nothing I can do about it so I am wasting my time complaining.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't buy picks, I just get sick of seeing people tearing people down on the internet. People don't act like that face to face, at least not to me... I know there is nothing I can do about it so I am wasting my time complaining.
    I didn't believe in buying picks either until I found Geespicks.com

Guy is hitting over 78% and up over 1200u since I have been tailing.

Easy 100u winner tonight

12 Last